Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone from Turkey. I’m an Everton fan. If Cenk was not Turkish, he would be 50M €. Trust me, he is a great player.

How exactly do you know Aboubakar is pacier than Tosun mate?
Uhh FIFA 18 silly.

I dont. I dont live in turkey or Portugal. You tube & champions League games is about all I have to deduce this.

From what ive seen it looks obvious that he has pace.

Cenk does not look like he has any. more right place right time.

I hope that clarifies my expertise on the matter. Just my opinion man thats all......at the end of the day I could be wrong

Uhh FIFA 18 silly.

I dont. I dont live in turkey or Portugal. You tube & champions League games is about all I have to deduce this.

From what ive seen it looks obvious that he has pace.

Cenk does not look like he has any. more right place right time.

I hope that clarifies my expertise on the matter. Just my opinion man thats all......at the end of the day I could be wrong
I just don't see either as terrifying defenses with their speed so I was curious. I don't know which league is worse for judging talent and prem readiness

We probably want Tosun because he won't cost us eleventy billion dollhairs. Who could we realistically get that would

A: Want to come here
B: Not cost upwards of 60-70 million
C: Actually be worth it

Jimenez for 50 mil? No thanks. I'd rather take a chance on this clown tbh

I just don't see either as terrifying defenses with their speed so I was curious. I don't know which league is worse for judging talent and prem readiness

with aboubakar its his ability to create space I think that adds to my idea that he has pace.

I actually just asked about this. Which league is most similar to the Premeire League??

Status
Not open for further replies.