• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Charlton Athletic - Under threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That play off win in 98 must seem like a million light years ago now I was there with my "Alex Rae" top on which some of your fans seemed to dislike lol. Hopefully things will get sorted for yous though never nice to hear about things like this

Has El Hadji Ba had run outs for yous ?

Used to live in woolwich and charlton were my local side when I was there. I didn't go

I lived on the edge of Blackheath for a short while (sounds posh but it was above a shop). Not a thousand miles from Charlton but I think it was during the ground share exile years.

Good luck with the campaign............

That play off win in 98 must seem like a million light years ago now I was there with my "Alex Rae" top on which some of your fans seemed to dislike lol. Hopefully things will get sorted for yous though never nice to hear about things like this

Has El Hadji Ba had run outs for yous ?
A good friend of mine, is a Sunderland fan and has ribbed me about the 98 play off's many times and we are still mates.
El Hadji Ba, not seen too much of him, but he has played a few games. Hopefully we will see some more of him?

Mobbed up and did loads of petty vandalism in and around Selhurst at the league cup tie earlier this season. One of their "fans" now in Court for punching Kayla the eagle who flies across the pitch before home games.
Meh.

Mobbed up and did loads of petty vandalism in and around Selhurst at the league cup tie earlier this season. One of their "fans" now in Court for punching Kayla the eagle who flies across the pitch before home games.
Meh.
That's horrid, is Kayla ok?

That's horrid, is Kayla ok?
Yes, thanks. To be fair , all clubs, including ours, have some utter blerts. I admired Charlton for the hard work and commitment in getting back to the Valley and they have always done a lot in their local community.
For some reason, a section of their fans blamed us for having to ground share and apparently we are their hated rivals.
They're difficult to dislike and I hope their luck turns soon.

Yes, thanks. To be fair , all clubs, including ours, have some utter blerts. I admired Charlton for the hard work and commitment in getting back to the Valley and they have always done a lot in their local community.
For some reason, a section of their fans blamed us for having to ground share and apparently we are their hated rivals.

Neither of you touch Millwall or West Ham in the "[Poor language removed] fans" stakes

Hiya, some do have a weird thing about the ground share but most of us really appreciate you helping us in a horrible time, maybe some stupid jealousy with your success. Whatever, daft fans, I've got a soft spot for you. XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back