Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying he’s a back up striker like he’s never gonna play , Calvert lewin could quite easily break down again so we might have to rely on this lad for 10 or more games , if we sell Gordon we need to try and sign someone to compete with Calvert lewin

People are saying he’s a back up striker like he’s never gonna play , Calvert lewin could quite easily break down again so we might have to rely on this lad for 10 or more games , if we sell Gordon we need to try and sign someone to compete with Calvert lewin

He would not be coming here to play less than 10 games. He's guaranteed game time at Southampton, he's coming in to start every game when DCL isn't fit.

We're building the most average PL team going.

This is dire if true… relying on this guy to score goals is a recipe for relegation.

At this point, we should throw money at Cavani just to get us out of a hole for a year.

He's an option he can play wide we would need another striker on top of this guy

He's finished imo - should have flogged him 1st July to a Newcastle or Man U.

Hopefully we can con someone into giving us £45-50 million for him next summer.
Last summer was the last chance we had to get that kind of money for him. Obviously we couldn't foresee the extent of his injury problems and decided he was more valuable to us than the money. I can't imagine he'll sign another contract with us so, unless he pulls another great season out of the bag, the value will dwindle year on year.

I don't have an objection to somebody like Adams at a cheap rate.

As @willo30 has pointed out he is a replacement for Rondon, not DCL.
He works hard for the team and will score 8 to 10 goals in a season.
As a back up striker that is probably as much as you could expect.

I am not convinced we will be signing him though as I feel Southampton won't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.