Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could and there are the same number who have never been considered good enough for Premiership football. I am more than underwhelmed at the prospect of Che Adams but i also don’t have a long list of players available in our price range who could be better. I think we have gone after the options that would have been preferable and not had any joy so we are down to the only available option at the price.

Ive watched enough of Maupay now to know that he offers us nothing, not even nuisance value, so i dont care about comparing goal records.

I think Adams could potentially be useful in the right set up, even if hes not prolific. £12m doesnt get you as much as it used to. But If, for once, he has been identified to fill an actual role, in an actual system, then im fine with it.

Ive watched enough of Maupay now to know that he offers us nothing, not even nuisance value, so i dont care about comparing goal records.

I think Adams could potentially be useful in the right set up, even if hes not prolific. £12m doesnt get you as much as it used to. But If, for once, he has been identified to fill an actual role, in an actual system, then im fine with it.

hoof it will suit dyche.

i think he’s failing his medical anyway the fat mess

I’m not sure what criteria identified Gyökeres, El Bilal Toure and then went to Che Adams who we could have went for right from the off.

More likely we are out of ideas.

he’s fat mate. least he will sit on the ball and hold it up

Fat?!

FJx7bkMWUAQp6wa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back