Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read somewhere that the league hasnt had 3 unbeaten teams this late into the season. Maybe one will go this weekend......

Hopefully it’s not city, Chelsea would be my preference obviously, failing that , RS defeat will be second choice

Our fans will need patience with him, ignore last night, Sunday at Chelsea will be his real debut, against a top team. It will be a baptism of fire, could of done with easier opponents actually, but needs must.

Don't think we'll be quite ready for this one yet...But hopefully we put on a good battling performance.

1-1 with snakeboy going off crying because of the stick he gets.

I'd actually love it if we won. It's the sort of result we've been robbed & starved of in my time as an Everton fan, and one which would have me dreaming of a push for the top 5.

Do it blues.

This is why I read GOT - thank you sir.

The last time I was at this fixture we were 2-0 down at half time and brought on the greek fella for a bit in the 2nd half (apostoloss was it?). We lost 3-0.

But I'll never forget a lad at half time shouting to a mate disappearing into the gents (as 2nd half was about to resume) 'hurry up in there lad, you gonna miss 3 goals'.

I'm a Wool and this has to be one of my all time top 3 reasons for loving Everton.

Don't think we'll be quite ready for this one yet...But hopefully we put on a good battling performance.

1-1 with snakeboy going off crying because of the stick he gets.
Us of all teams will at least know how to put his confidence off.

A simple tongue-pull should do.

...Hazard is obviously the key, I just wonder if Gueye will do a man marking job.

I think Chelsea play away in Europe on Thursday which might mean Sunday is a good time to play them. Just hope we go there with attitude.
Yep,away to BATE Borisov,5.55pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back