Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart says 3-2 blues.
Head says 3-1 Chelsea

Hazard is in the team for tonight so looks to be fully fit again having also played a bit Sunday.

Willian is class and morata is scoring.

The thing is, if we go at them, most of them don’t like a fight.

Hazard starting tonight or just in the squad? Alittle knock wouldn't go a miss so he misses Sunday

what a weird outlook, why would you be satisfied by getting beat regardless who we play

defeatist attitude that has plagued our club for a long time

don't get me wrong we shouldn't expect to win these games as Chelsea are clearly the better team, but should still be disappointed when we don't win

Yes fair point I see were you are coming from but as long as I see improvement I am satisfied is what I was saying. I always WANT us to win but Chelsea are a tuff opponent. And to score and play good football would honestly show great progress.

I ain’t a defeatist just trying to have a realistic approach but I would not put it past us for us to go and have a chance. COYB

I've got a good record watching Everton at Stamford Bridge. Been there twice for a 2-1 win and a 2-2 draw.
Can't make it on Sunday, unfortunately, but I'm still hopeful.

2 - 1 for us. They will batter us but fail to score, we start to play a bit but they then get one with a lucky deflection against the run of play. They get on top but we score against the run of play too. Then a Gylffi through ball after a Chelsea corner puts Richarlson one on one and he slots the winner. We hold on for the last 6 minutes of injury time.

For once why cant we ever get a flukey result, like when the likes of Sunderland or Palace come to GP and get hanmered but somehow come away with a 1-0 / 1-1 scrappy result. We never seem to be able to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back