Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t got over Tony Cottee missing that penalty in ‘92 and that was the moment that they overtook us. Utterly devastated at the time, Chelsea were nothing before that. So I really hope we do them this weekend.

1-2 to Everton. Mina from a corner and Richie on the break.

Will be interesting to see how many players they will rest tonight in Belarus.

In any case, with the quality we have, we should get a draw at least.

Should be a great match nonethless, two attacking minded teams. Lots of goals possible.

This game has the potential to be like that mad 6-3 game a few years back under brown shoes.
Whatever the result it should be hugely entertaining to watch if nothing else, and we do have the potential to nick it 3-2 or something.
Wonder if Splinter will start?

Jags will use his mastery of disguise to get on the Chelsea bench alongside Edin Hazard. Then, when he's about to come on when we're a goal up with 30 minutes to play, he'll fall flat on his face, breaking his nose in the process. Then the inquest starts, who tied his laces together, and why has that sub who was sitting next to Edin vanished?
I'm liking the imaginative cut of your jib, Sir!

Cant see us taking anything here Sunday, I dont feel we are quite up to it as yet, I'd take a point now if it was on offer.

Very difficult match this.
They are looking very strong so far this season. I’d be very happy with a draw tbh.

Barkley is nailed on to score a last minute winner though, isn’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back