Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet we would have lost that with the regulars playing, lots just aren’t pulling there weight, it shows who ever you are put the effort in and positive things happen

I can't remember what match it was last season, I got to watch it in 4k ultra high def.

We were attacking to the right, and watching Iwobi taking on the opposing LB.. Running at him, attempting step overs...
You could literally see his arse cheeks jiggling, thanks to the HD.

Have that image burnt into my brain... FFS!

That. But for the full 90’, from all angles, in glorious 4k.

Every misplaced pass. Every failed tackle. All the miscontrols. Every time he’s caught flat footed.

can't be sad with an away draw and a 4th choice team

Still, if i had to be critical i'd say Kenny was anonymous yet again - he really can not be our RB

Team played well, special shout out Braithwaite and Dobbin. Kenny Played well, We where too passive 1st half but 2nd half we were more positive. That team would have got a result on Sunday at Palace. Delph Coleman on borrowed time surely. Even Townsend should take a squad role and help the young lads. Dobbin Gordon Gray all young and hungry. Godfrey Braithwaite and even give Ghamin more minutes. Sometimes good things happen through adversity and Benitez might of got lucky here having to give these lads a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back