Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….when expecting a hiding these games often turn out tighter than expected.

Much will depend how long we have something to hold onto but it’s difficult to see anything but the inevitable outcome.
I never want us to lose not even with him in charge, it just has that air of inevitability about it. His last game esp if the Leicester game is off. Gives us plenty of time to get someone in.

I never want us to lose not even with him in charge, it just has that air of inevitability about it. His last game esp if the Leicester game is off. Gives us plenty of time to get someone in.

Not a chance he'll get volleyed mate. Moshiri will look at tonight as an 'expected loss' then if our game against Leicester is called off Moshiri will be made up because it means some breathing space for Benitez and himself.

Not a chance he'll get volleyed mate. Moshiri will look at tonight as an 'expected loss' then if our game against Leicester is called off Moshiri will be made up because it means some breathing space for Benitez and himself.
Wishful thinking I suppose. You're most probably right. Pressure from outside might tip the scales though.

Wishful thinking I suppose. You're most probably right. Pressure from outside might tip the scales though.
Im thinking exactly the same... Its the hope that kills you, every time....

Ive got both bases covered though, went out and bought a few beers, either celebratory for the victory or drunken stupor for the angst of the loss...

Actually I think he can limp to Christmas with the Leicester game off even if we lose heavily tonight.

If we play and lose both he must be a goner

Just to show how Everton has got to me this season I`m seriously contemplating watching Newcastle lose, guaranteed they will lose and I want to see them go down. Only issue is they are playing the RS but I`d rather watch that than the utter shambles we will be tonight......... It will be a tough watch, once they get one that will be game over, no way on this earth we will win.

I feel sorry for the lads going to the game, might be worth it if they have a go but I can guaratee this :-

Sat deep, park the bus (Small cloob mentality)
Less than 30% possession
0 goals
Less than 3 shots on goal
0 on target

We will be sitting ducks, like an attack v defence training session. Chelsea are absolutely miles away from us, I really feel we are in a relegation fight, lose to Chelsea and Leicester then dont BEAT Burnley away and then Newcastle and we are right in it with Norwich up soon after and they have been looking much better than us, even picking up more points in the last 10 games.

Worrying times

#RafaOut #BenitezOut #YoureJustAFatSpanishWaiter

I do actually fancy Rondon getting a goal tonight.
This is the only goal he'll be getting.

81pbzgmST-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Chelsea losing possibly 4 more players to Covid makes little difference to their huge squad. Good job the Leicester game is a near certainty for postponement. If they call a halt to all PL games very soon I hope it stretches through to new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.