Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to show how Everton has got to me this season I`m seriously contemplating watching Newcastle lose, guaranteed they will lose and I want to see them go down. Only issue is they are playing the RS but I`d rather watch that than the utter shambles we will be tonight......... It will be a tough watch, once they get one that will be game over, no way on this earth we will win.

I feel sorry for the lads going to the game, might be worth it if they have a go but I can guaratee this :-

Sat deep, park the bus (Small cloob mentality)
Less than 30% possession
0 goals
Less than 3 shots on goal
0 on target

We will be sitting ducks, like an attack v defence training session. Chelsea are absolutely miles away from us, I really feel we are in a relegation fight, lose to Chelsea and Leicester then dont BEAT Burnley away and then Newcastle and we are right in it with Norwich up soon after and they have been looking much better than us, even picking up more points in the last 10 games.

Worrying times

#RafaOut #BenitezOut #YoureJustAFatSpanishWaiter

It’s gonna be embarrassing mate.

I’m thinking of going to walk the dog instead of watching it.

It’s gonna be embarrassing mate.

I’m thinking of going to walk the dog instead of watching it.
Do you pick it's [Poor language removed] up? That is why I have refused to walk dogs since they made it an offence not to. I have waited in vain for years for the breeding of a type of dog that cannot .....Sharks don't do it.

Someone on facecock saying it is off....dubious
Do you pick it's [Poor language removed] up? That is why I have refused to walk dogs since they made it an offence not to. I have waited in vain for years for the breeding of a type of dog that cannot .....Sharks don't do it.
You've answered your own question, it's not a dog you need..

Status
Not open for further replies.