• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing people online going about that Lukaku block, i mean [Poor language removed] happens, it was point blank, he really couldn't do much about it.
But feck me, how in God name he managed to miss that header in 88th minute?

Worst for him, this is recurring theme, those misses vs Croatia at last World Cup, own goal in Europe League final couple a years ago that also costed Inter a trophy. Is it (incredible) bad luck or just he can't cope with a pressure?
I was sipping a pint when this went down and it almost came out of my nose... I'm still in hysterics!

If I were Rom's bezzie mate, he'd never live that moment down! 🤣

With what they have and can spend its actually a disgrace its taken them this long to win, the thing with Pep is hes blown the last few years on - trying to be to clever for us own good, hes not great at holding composure to me.

The whole thing is stupid, City fall at the last hurdle, go out and buy Grealsih for 100 mill, then Halland on 400k a week, stumble over the line and people are hailing it - please have a look at yourself- its all fake.

Inter the real winners, Arsenal to for my money.
100% this.

And as you say, City during Pep's reign have seen a Madrid team hardly in their pomp win it 3 times and a poor Chelsea team beat them in a final.

I was sipping a pint when this went down and it almost came out of my nose... I'm still in hysterics!

If I were Rom's bezzie mate, he'd never live that moment down! 🤣
Unfortunately for him he got several such moments through his career, so far it costed Inter 2 European trophies and his country knocked out of the World Cup, probably forgetting something, its like someone put a curse on him.

Unfortunately for him he got several such moments through his career, so far it costed Inter 2 European trophies and his country knocked out of the World Cup, probably forgetting something, its like someone put a curse on him.
It must have been the witch doctor who told him to leave us...

Like all things Everton related, he must have been an incompetent witch doctor, and instead of giving him advice, he must have inadvertently put a curse on him.
When you consider the luck we've had as a club in the past few decades or so, this doesn't seem to far fetched as a theory? 🤔

Just seen a video in the City end at full time, bloody hell I've seen catches at a cricket match celebrated better lol

Just shows how many new fans winning clubs attract. The hard-core City fans who have been going all their life, last night will have been the stuff of dreams. For others, the most important thing to them is to whip their phone out and take a selfie.

Saw some photos this morning of a good friend of mine Neil, he and all of his family have been city fans for years and years, followed the club everywhere from back in the old Maine road days and down into division 2. Neil sold his car and managed to get a ticket for the final, travelled alone and had probably one of the best nights of his life last night, I can’t grudge him that, absolutely made up for him.
Neil is a bad sportswasher and he abuses human rights!

Seeing people online going about that Lukaku block, i mean [Poor language removed] happens, it was point blank, he really couldn't do much about it.
But feck me, how in God name he managed to miss that header in 88th minute?

Worst for him, this is recurring theme, those misses vs Croatia at last World Cup, own goal in Europe League final couple a years ago that also costed Inter a trophy. Is it (incredible) bad luck or just he can't cope with a pressure?
Not forgetting a certain semi final penalty miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back