• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter did everything but score.

The better team on the night lost IMO.

…I love how Italian teams set up. They have quality defenders who like to defend but pushed City for a lot of the first half. They did very well. I thought City struggled to find any fluency but reckon they just about deserved to win the game.

I’m glad they won it.

Give me a limited goalscorer two-hundred and seven goals in two-hundred and fifty-three appearances, any day.

Of course.

But where am I wrong to suggest other than scoring goals...he's limited?

Couldn't trap a bag of cement last night or pass to another city player. He made 8 passes last night...3 of them made it. Touched the ball 19 times.

…I love how Italian teams set up. They have quality defenders who like to defend but pushed City for a lot of the first half. They did very well. I thought City struggled to find any fluency but reckon they just about deserved to win the game.

I’m glad they won it.
Its funny how Italian clubs (and their football in general) are famous for their tactics and discipline and good old "catenaccio" (defending), while Italy as a country got opposite reputation, you know old stereotypes about being lazy, a lot of corruption, mafia, basically everything goes there

There was always money, plenty of the dodgy stuff. What we are being asked to do now, however, is turn a blind eye to human rights abuses because the circus performers are superb. I just find that impossible. It's like cycling and athletics when the evidence before your eyes disabuses you of any romance towards the sport.

hmmm

I’m glad they won it.
I'm not glad they won it. I didn't want another English club on that cup.

My pride about Everton wont allow me to enjoy any other English success outside of United...and there only because they won it before it winds up the Kopites.

I'm not glad they won it. I didn't want another English club on that cup.

My pride about Everton wont allow me to enjoy any other English success outside of United...and there only because they won it before it winds up the Kopites.
But city winds the rs up?

Right then, fessing up time, there was a ton of value to be had last night, so who bought bookies their new Sunday best? Facts and figures only, no bluster, face the music time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back