• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

90-95% of trophies are won by the teams who spend the most dough, and this will continue to be the case forever.

I’d like to see the “big” teams leave and go to an ESL, it’s proper tedious watching the same teams lift the trophies every season while we scrap around with our 2 away wins.
One of those rich royal arab families must have like a special needs cousin who can be coaxed into buying Everton. Keep the faith mate!

Saw some photos this morning of a good friend of mine Neil, he and all of his family have been city fans for years and years, followed the club everywhere from back in the old Maine road days and down into division 2. Neil sold his car and managed to get a ticket for the final, travelled alone and had probably one of the best nights of his life last night, I can’t grudge him that, absolutely made up for him.

Saw some photos this morning of a good friend of mine Neil, he and all of his family have been city fans for years and years, followed the club everywhere from back in the old Maine road days and down into division 2. Neil sold his car and managed to get a ticket for the final, travelled alone and had probably one of the best nights of his life last night, I can’t grudge him that, absolutely made up for him.
"we've had worse days" ;)

Poor final i.m.o.
City sneaked it almost Everton style.
And Oh that diving and screaming and gamesmanship.
Not a good advertisement for the game for the world wide tv viewers.

Seeing people online going about that Lukaku block, i mean [Poor language removed] happens, it was point blank, he really couldn't do much about it.
But feck me, how in God name he managed to miss that header in 88th minute?

Worst for him, this is recurring theme, those misses vs Croatia at last World Cup, own goal in Europe League final couple a years ago that also costed Inter a trophy. Is it (incredible) bad luck or just he can't cope with a pressure?

The wife would quite literally kill me if I sold the car for a ticket.

Amazing how a CL final occurred without any fan trouble. It’s almost as though it’s not actually Uefa’s organisation that’s the problem. Just amazing how it’s such a coincidence that Uefa’s organisation is only ever a problem when Liverpool are in the final.

I could be wrong but did they go to digital tickets and not printed ones this year?. The amount of fakes being sold last year may be the reason a lot of fans where sitting in the aisles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back