Computer games.

Played a couple of hours of TLOU2 and think it’s really good so far, personally.

Played through TLOU in the past week prior to starting so I’d like to think I have a recent memory to compare to, a lot of people unfortunately get nostalgic and seem to expect some perfect game. TLOU wasn’t perfect by a long stretch, it’s general gameplay was pretty janky and sometimes very frustrating compared to the sequel.

Keeps getting better and better, mate.

Played a couple of hours of TLOU2 and think it’s really good so far, personally.

Played through TLOU in the past week prior to starting so I’d like to think I have a recent memory to compare to, a lot of people unfortunately get nostalgic and seem to expect some perfect game. TLOU wasn’t perfect by a long stretch, it’s general gameplay was pretty janky and sometimes very frustrating compared to the sequel.
I picked up TLOU on Sunday, but I’m playing through the first one before starting it. Please say clickers don’t instantly kill you when they grab you anymore - I nearly burst a blood vessel yesterday after getting stuck on a area for 2 hours due to getting crowded by them.

I picked up TLOU on Sunday, but I’m playing through the first one before starting it. Please say clickers don’t instantly kill you when they grab you anymore - I nearly burst a blood vessel yesterday after getting stuck on a area for 2 hours due to getting crowded by them.

Yeah they still do! Molotov and hide, if they have any clicker buddies around they'll all run in to get set on fire for a laugh too.

They do unfortunately.

I completed the play through on Grounded which was pretty stressful! Hard mode on the new one seems a lot easier.

They do unfortunately.

I completed the play through on Grounded which was pretty stressful! Hard mode on the new one seems a lot easier.
I remember grounded being grim as the listening thing got taken off you as I remember. Wish I was playing the last of us instead of watching this game tbf

Have you played it? It’s unbelievably good.

It’s all about opinions. I didn’t really enjoy Red Dead 2, but I did play and complete it before coming to that conclusion.

My missus plays it. My brain has just played too many linear games. I need the open road. The wide open spaces. A game needs to have the ability to play through, over, around, under and to not even have to play the game when you're playing it.

Trying to rinse through Dark Souls 3 currently without deleting it in a rage again - safe to say it’s going poorly
Best advice I ever got when getting stuck/frustrated on a souls game was to ditch the shield, go full on strength build and two hand the biggest sword you can find.

Maybe get enough int/faith to have a buff of some kind (magic weapon etc.) you can get pretty OP very quickly in most of the souls games if you know how to spec your upgrades ;)

Best advice I ever got when getting stuck/frustrated on a souls game was to ditch the shield, go full on strength build and two hand the biggest sword you can find.

Maybe get enough int/faith to have a buff of some kind (magic weapon etc.) you can get pretty OP very quickly in most of the souls games if you know how to spec your upgrades ;)
I’ve gone with the sellsword twinblades, annoyingly I accidentally deleted my old save after beating the dancer but I want to scale dex and faith so I can use twinblades with lightning blade

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back