Computer games.

Also, which 'fallout' do we like bestest?

I came across Fallout 3 years ago and was the first of the series i played. I found it utterly brilliant and was hooked. Then New Vegas was released and i found that just as good if not better than Fallout 3.

Fallout 4 is my personal favourite though. Just because the graphics are more updated than previous titles. Those 3 i mentioned are all really good story lines with brilliant replay value. Hundreds and hundreds of hours in each game.

I came across Fallout 3 years ago and was the first of the series i played. I found it utterly brilliant and was hooked. Then New Vegas was released and i found that just as good if not better than Fallout 3.

Fallout 4 is my personal favourite though. Just because the graphics are more updated than previous titles. Those 3 i mentioned are all really good story lines with brilliant replay value. Hundreds and hundreds of hours in each game.
like highlander, "there can be only one".

Also, which 'fallout' do we like bestest?
Fallout 3 is my personal favourite - playing through it again now on the Series S through Gamepass and it's so quick to load everything, makes it a much more pleasurable experience than it chugging along on the 360

Some of the missions such as 'Blood Ties' and 'The Power of the Atom' are just so memorable

New Vegas and Fallout 4 are both excellent too - I just have stronger memories attached to Fallout 3

Fallout 3 is my personal favourite - playing through it again now on the Series S through Gamepass and it's so quick to load everything, makes it a much more pleasurable experience than it chugging along on the 360

Some of the missions such as 'Blood Ties' and 'The Power of the Atom' are just so memorable

New Vegas and Fallout 4 are both excellent too - I just have stronger memories attached to Fallout 3
I found the story in 3 strongest. For that its best for me.

Just came across Project Zomboid; didn’t buy it yet, was wondering if anyone here has? Says early access but was released 2014 ?

Got good reviews though. Graphically it’s basic but the gameplay, depth of the game is the selling point.

I’m unsure on it. Currently on sale on steam
I’ve got it and it’s a great game for what it is. Have you played any survival games before? I’ve played a few including The Long Dark, The Forest and copious amount of DayZ.

It’s quite different from those games in many ways but the core idea is to survive as long as possible. Project Zomboid has much more variety to the end game compared to something like DayZ as you can build complex bases, read books to improve skills etc. it’s a lot more of an RPG than DayZ, which has no skills system whatsoever. PZ is also intended as a single player game, just like the long dark, and contrary to DayZ. There are multiplayer servers in PZ but I’ve not tried them.

If you’ve got any specific questions then fire away, mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back