Computer games.

Crikey.

I was looking at this thinking it was massively overpriced, but you just won.

Haha it’s only the steering wheel as well, the base it fits onto coats another grand.

It’s not actually overpriced though believe it or not, well maybe a little but their core customers are professional real life racing teams from F2 etc… the wheels are built to withstand the steering forces you get in real life thus the build quality and materials used are outstanding.

It is 100% overkill for an average joe at home though but I’m an appalling motorsport/sim racing neek so…

Would have killed for that Street Fighter arcade when I was a kid btw

Haha it’s only the steering wheel as well, the base it fits onto coats another grand.

It’s not actually overpriced though believe it or not, well maybe a little but their core customers are professional real life racing teams from F2 etc… the wheels are built to withstand the steering forces you get in real life thus the build quality and materials used are outstanding.

It is 100% overkill for an average joe at home though but I’m an appalling motorsport/sim racing neek so…

Would have killed for that Street Fighter arcade when I was a kid btw
Maybe overpriced was the wrong word, its a great bit of kit by the look of it.

Crikey.

I was looking at this thinking it was massively overpriced, but you just won.

They could of added Streets of Rage or something.

Wonder if there is anymore arcade machines similar to this one but with other titles ?

Proper man cave item this. Love it

They could of added Streets of Rage or something.

Wonder if there is anymore arcade machines similar to this one but with other titles ?

Proper man cave item this. Love it
Whole page of them mate.

I’ve got it and it’s a great game for what it is. Have you played any survival games before? I’ve played a few including The Long Dark, The Forest and copious amount of DayZ.

It’s quite different from those games in many ways but the core idea is to survive as long as possible. Project Zomboid has much more variety to the end game compared to something like DayZ as you can build complex bases, read books to improve skills etc. it’s a lot more of an RPG than DayZ, which has no skills system whatsoever. PZ is also intended as a single player game, just like the long dark, and contrary to DayZ. There are multiplayer servers in PZ but I’ve not tried them.

If you’ve got any specific questions then fire away, mate.

Always been interested in DayZ, Scum type games. Open world survival, looting, eating and drinking to survive etc. What put me off DayZ were the reviews saying it was this system, the eating and drinking, not finding enough and thus dying easily, ruining the experience; though i did read this review on steam around 2 years ago. Not sure if updates have made the playability much better, idk. Another reason, and the main reason i never bought DayZ was people hacking the game and completely ruining it for anyone on the server.

I'm reading in PZ that it takes actual weeks and months to progress in the game, to level up certain things. Is this true ?

Whole page of them mate.

OMFG... wow.

crazy amount of stuff on there. Brilliant.

That Infinity table looks great for the fam. Golden Axe, Shinobi, Altered Beast, Rampage, Outrun.

Dangerous website, itching to grab one LOL... Might wait for xmas and get that Infinity table for the whole fam.

Always been interested in DayZ, Scum type games. Open world survival, looting, eating and drinking to survive etc. What put me off DayZ were the reviews saying it was this system, the eating and drinking, not finding enough and thus dying easily, ruining the experience; though i did read this review on steam around 2 years ago. Not sure if updates have made the playability much better, idk. Another reason, and the main reason i never bought DayZ was people hacking the game and completely ruining it for anyone on the server.

I'm reading in PZ that it takes actual weeks and months to progress in the game, to level up certain things. Is this true ?
DayZ is in a very good state now and has more players than when it launched. It was punishingly difficult when I first played it two years ago, which I personally loved. Since then they’ve certainly made it a lot more accessible with quality of life and performance updates. There’s more loot all round by default and zombies are more balanced. They’ll still mess you up but you often get a second chance. Mods can change the game to be pretty much whatever you want it to be. I prefer the lightly modded servers which compliment the core game, such as auto run and more variety of civilian weapons etc.

There is an issue with cheaters, which is why it’s important to completely disregard official servers and find a good community run one with admins who deal with cheaters. I’ve still not encountered a cheater yet on PC.

The thing that sets DayZ apart from all other games is the interactions. Discovering a fellow survivor and being unsure of their intentions creates incredibly tense and interesting moments. I’ve met people in game that I’m still in contact with now. I’ve also been shot in the head by my new ‘buddy’ whilst sat round a camp fire. It’s a hell of a frustrating game, but the enjoyment is in the struggle. Everything is a varying degree of crap in the world of DayZ and I love it. The sound design is incredibly immersive and helps create a very tense and gripping atmosphere. It’s the original survival game and still the best in many ways.

Yeah that’s the issue I had with Project Zomboid. You spend hours and hours doing quite mundane tasks to improve your character. Then you die and you have to do it all over again. It has a huge emphasis on base building and hoarding stuff and I found it a bit tedious for those reasons. It’s more hardcore than DayZ in some ways and I don’t quite have the patience or time to commit any more. I like the pick up and play element of DayZ and the fact if you take a few risks you can speed up your progress massively.

Played GRIS today - it's straightforward, beautifully animated and has an amazing soundtrack.

You can link steam store?! Mad.

Good game also, on my 'to play' list.
It's a great game but Matthew Perry's voice acting..oof

Even in the notoriously iffy world of gaming (a few years back certainly) it's a standout bad performance. Which is odd as he did it as he was such a fan of FO3 apparently.
Bad/no directing as well apparently. The extra jank and flatness/deadpanness (that a word?) of the delivery makes it even better for me personally.

DayZ is in a very good state now and has more players than when it launched. It was punishingly difficult when I first played it two years ago, which I personally loved. Since then they’ve certainly made it a lot more accessible with quality of life and performance updates. There’s more loot all round by default and zombies are more balanced. They’ll still mess you up but you often get a second chance. Mods can change the game to be pretty much whatever you want it to be. I prefer the lightly modded servers which compliment the core game, such as auto run and more variety of civilian weapons etc.

There is an issue with cheaters, which is why it’s important to completely disregard official servers and find a good community run one with admins who deal with cheaters. I’ve still not encountered a cheater yet on PC.

The thing that sets DayZ apart from all other games is the interactions. Discovering a fellow survivor and being unsure of their intentions creates incredibly tense and interesting moments. I’ve met people in game that I’m still in contact with now. I’ve also been shot in the head by my new ‘buddy’ whilst sat round a camp fire. It’s a hell of a frustrating game, but the enjoyment is in the struggle. Everything is a varying degree of crap in the world of DayZ and I love it. The sound design is incredibly immersive and helps create a very tense and gripping atmosphere. It’s the original survival game and still the best in many ways.

Yeah that’s the issue I had with Project Zomboid. You spend hours and hours doing quite mundane tasks to improve your character. Then you die and you have to do it all over again. It has a huge emphasis on base building and hoarding stuff and I found it a bit tedious for those reasons. It’s more hardcore than DayZ in some ways and I don’t quite have the patience or time to commit any more. I like the pick up and play element of DayZ and the fact if you take a few risks you can speed up your progress massively.
Khelm 2021 - GBNF

@MikelsGoat: valarant playor run from csgo fear of dark world and realism
8a20b2de7cdd56d7d2c3a530cb09ecd4.jpg

Brothers I have played CS since 2002 and have ~3.5k hours in CSGO, having been the highest ranks most the time.

This is more colourful and fun to me right now.

I'll 1v1 you gladly, having not played since june.

Oh, I love Val. I split time between the pair of them because I am a masochist. But any mention and MG's favorite copy/paste comes out.

valarante cartoon world with rainbow unlike counter strike with dark corridorr and raelistic gun.. valarante like playhouse

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back