Computer games.

Oh, I love Val. I split time between the pair of them because I am a masochist. But any mention and MG's favorite copy/paste comes out.

valarante cartoon world with rainbow unlike counter strike with dark corridorr and raelistic gun.. valarante like playhouse
FE-8QMxXwBEo-fZ.jpg

Ive gone back to World of Tanks.

Was looking forward to CoH3 and Darktide, but they put them both back till November.

Feels real bad.
Oh snap. I've just returned to WoT myself.

Been grinding the French single shot heavy line. At the tier 9 now and its a beast except against APCR/HEAT and then the hull becomes cheese. Dominates lower tiers though.

Also got the Obj 703 II double-barrelled heavy and at 24% marks of excellence after 12 games so might try and get 3 marks on that. Makes good credits too.

Oh snap. I've just returned to WoT myself.

Been grinding the French single shot heavy line. At the tier 9 now and its a beast except against APCR/HEAT and then the hull becomes cheese. Dominates lower tiers though.

Also got the Obj 703 II double-barrelled heavy and at 24% marks of excellence after 12 games so might try and get 3 marks on that. Makes good credits too.
Ive done all the grinding im gonna do, got my 4 Tier 10s E100, IS7, T110E5 and T110E4, I lose vast sums of money each game cos I am really, really bad, dont know any of the maps and since I last played there are numerous tank upgrades to equipment and stuff that I cba learning.

Ive got the German and English medium lines unlocked but I sold the tanks for silver so I can just keep being bad!

Only really like the heavy brawlers anyway.

Ive done all the grinding im gonna do, got my 4 Tier 10s E100, IS7, T110E5 and T110E4, I lose vast sums of money each game cos I am really, really bad, dont know any of the maps and since I last played there are numerous tank upgrades to equipment and stuff that I cba learning.

Ive got the German and English medium lines unlocked but I sold the tanks for silver so I can just keep being bad!

Only really like the heavy brawlers anyway.
Tier 10 is always a big credit dump. If you have any good tier 8 premium tanks like the 703 II I mentioned, that's how you can make the big bucks.

The tier 10s you have aren't exactly 'meta', E5 and IS7 can work but the E100 is something I sold a long time ago. Need a strong turret these days.

Tier 10 is always a big credit dump. If you have any good tier 8 premium tanks like the 703 II I mentioned, that's how you can make the big bucks.

The tier 10s you have aren't exactly 'meta', E5 and IS7 can work but the E100 is something I sold a long time ago. Need a strong turret these days.
Yeah, struggling to get the E100 and E4 working for me, IS7 is my fav, so mainly play that.

Will probably sell the E100 when I run out of money, the crew investment is the issue.

Ive got a SuperHellcat, which is rubbish, but can make credits on it if needed, its just made of paper.

Ugh, found a recent tier list.

I guess I need to get grinding again.

Last edited:

Scan have gone up in my opinion. I went to their store in Bolton yesterday to buy a cooler for my CPU. I paid £120 for a 240mm AIO cooler from NZXT but it didn’t fit. So they’ve refunded it, and are currently fitting the 120mm version and an additional case fan free of charge.

I’ve already fitted my new CPU, upgrading from an i5-10400F to an i7-10700KF, which will also increase RAM speed from 2666mhz to 2933mhz.

A three stage upgrade, I suppose. I hope this makes it a fair bit cooler. Got fed up of sweating next to it. A few more FPS and more stability would be nice too.

After Scan spent two hours fitting a new AIO cooler and additional case fan my PC wouldn’t post, and they couldn’t figure out why. They tested all my parts individually besides the motherboard and CPU, and with the processor being a new part we suspected it was the problem.

I took the CPU back to CEX and they tested it and confirmed it was dead.

It seems they don’t even test their products before they go out. I won’t bother with them again. You’re genuinely better just buying off eBay, which I have now done for another i7-10700KF.

Scan have gone up in my opinion. I went to their store in Bolton yesterday to buy a cooler for my CPU. I paid £120 for a 240mm AIO cooler from NZXT but it didn’t fit. So they’ve refunded it, and are currently fitting the 120mm version and an additional case fan free of charge.

I’ve already fitted my new CPU, upgrading from an i5-10400F to an i7-10700KF, which will also increase RAM speed from 2666mhz to 2933mhz.

A three stage upgrade, I suppose. I hope this makes it a fair bit cooler. Got fed up of sweating next to it. A few more FPS and more stability would be nice too.

Pretty sure I remember suggesting them to you a while back, I've always built my own but got a couple of mates who have went through them and to be fair, the build/cable management was very good.

The savings building your own really isn't that big anymore unfortunately so I'd always be happy to recommend them based on what I saw.

Pretty sure I remember suggesting them to you a while back, I've always built my own but got a couple of mates who have went through them and to be fair, the build/cable management was very good.

The savings building your own really isn't that big anymore unfortunately so I'd always be happy to recommend them based on what I saw.
Yes you did, and you helped me choose my machine, so thanks for that.

Scan mucked up, but they admitted their error and made amends, so I left as happy as someone with a dud processor could be. By comparison CEX made no effort to help.

I’m glad I went with a Scan pre built for my first go, as the support you get has come in very useful on more than one occasion. Being able to upgrade it one part at a time with confidence has been a really enjoyable experience. I’ve dipped my toes in to PC building. This will be an expensive hobby.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back