Computer games.

Been hammering the remaster of Final Fantasy 7 on PS4 Pro. Still great fun, and the "Speed-up gameplay x3" and "No random battles" features are great additions.

I miss turn-based JRPGS like this. It's got a charm to it and the Materia system and breeding/racing Chocobos is still brilliant.

Been hammering the remaster of Final Fantasy 7 on PS4 Pro. Still great fun, and the "Speed-up gameplay x3" and "No random battles" features are great additions.

I miss turn-based JRPGS like this. It's got a charm to it and the Materia system and breeding/racing Chocobos is still brilliant.

These games still exist! The Trails series for example (which are the greatest games ever made...)

Oh I might pick it up again if there's ways to speed through it a bit more. I had my memor card fail on me twice when really late in the game back in the day and I never went back to it. As much as I loved it.

From recent games I'd recommend Ni No Kuni which is done with Studio Ghibli. There's a couple games. I completed the first one and really enjoyed it

Oh I might pick it up again if there's ways to speed through it a bit more. I had my memor card fail on me twice when really late in the game back in the day and I never went back to it. As much as I loved it.

From recent games I'd recommend Ni No Kuni which is done with Studio Ghibli. There's a couple games. I completed the first one and really enjoyed it
FFVII remaster is definitely worth picking up on the PSN store. The newer remake is boss as well. Changes the storyline but I don't mind that, as the original will always be there.

I have been going back to older games that I never managed to finish - I'm a completionist so it bugs the hell out of me when I soak endless hours into and RPG I don't finish it! Recently finished Grandia which I had stored on my PS3 - beautiful game very addictive and a lot of fun. Currently got Final Fantasy X remaster on PS4 Pro about 2/3 way through but stuck on an annoying boss fight (Lady Yunalesca). Also started Final Fantasy VI but only about two hours into that.

Completed Nier Automata only to find it wants you to have multiple play throughs. I found it a bit easy on normal. I did ending 'A' but cba with another run through.

Yep that's probably the definitive way to play the game

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back