Computer games.

Picked this up yesterday and played through the first act.

Absolutely loving it so far.
Really scratching that old school point & click adventure itch.
The stylised art graphics are superb, the story seems interesting and the sound design is on point.

Believe the same fella behind Fallout New Vegas is responsible for this as well.

Looking forward to finishing this off, looks like there’s a ton of branching paths and tons of scope for multiple playthroughs as well!

Picked this up yesterday and played through the first act.

Absolutely loving it so far.
Really scratching that old school point & click adventure itch.
The stylised art graphics are superb, the story seems interesting and the sound design is on point.

Believe the same fella behind Fallout New Vegas is responsible for this as well.

Looking forward to finishing this off, looks like there’s a ton of branching paths and tons of scope for multiple playthroughs as well!

Will Def give this a try at some point. Edge gave it a great review. Looks a real original

Currently trying to finish BOTW DLC and also playing a lot of Papers Please on my iPad.

Not yet, it’s on the Switch list. Waiting for the right price

You finished it?
Played through it a couple of times.
First not long after it came out then again when they released the free update with the whole thing voice acted - which, considering the monumental amount of dialogue and branching paths is an incredible feat.

It’s genuinely superb. First playthrough I tried to make the main character a bit of thinker and steered him away from drink and drugs.

Spent the second playthrough as a dumb brute and spent most of it off my rocker on ale and drugs.

Amazing how vastly different each play-through felt. You still hit most of the main story points, but the pathways to getting there can be vastly different depending on how you play, your choices, how you build your character and how much you succeed (or in the case of the second playthrough) fail your way through the events :lol:

Played through it a couple of times.
First not long after it came out then again when they released the free update with the whole thing voice acted - which, considering the monumental amount of dialogue and branching paths is an incredible feat.

It’s genuinely superb. First playthrough I tried to make the main character a bit of thinker and steered him away from drink and drugs.

Spent the second playthrough as a dumb brute and spent most of it off my rocker on ale and drugs.

Amazing how vastly different each play-through felt. You still hit most of the main story points, but the pathways to getting there can be vastly different depending on how you play, your choices, how you build your character and how much you succeed (or in the case of the second playthrough) fail your way through the events lol

I wish I could find the time to play through a game twice! I’ll get to it some time soon!

Have you tried Immortality? I played for a bit, got freaked out by one particular moment which gave me a fright playing it at like 2am in the dark. I still don’t know if I’d call it a game but it’s definitely impressive and original

Last one was 3 years ago mate, this one will be in a year's time with improved engine, graphics, optimisation and custom aircrafts. Doesn't feel like it's small lol

i know but three years is a ridiculously short lifespan for a flight sim. People are going to absolutely lose the plot if the thousands of pounds they’ve shelled out on third party msfs planes/airports aren’t supported.

I feel like they must be supported because it would be the worst PR in the world to not support them and force all the third party devs to make the content all over again rather than continuing to add new content.

i know but three years is a ridiculously short lifespan for a flight sim. People are going to absolutely lose the plot if the thousands of pounds they’ve shelled out on third party msfs planes/airports aren’t supported.

I feel like they must be supported because it would be the worst PR in the world to not support them and force all the third party devs to make the content all over again rather than continuing to add new content.
It is already confirmed as a new standalone game. I would imagine it is up to the mod makers to decide if they will port across for existing owners or if they charge all around again.

It is already confirmed as a new standalone game. I would imagine it is up to the mod makers to decide if they will port across for existing owners or if they charge all around again.

Flight simmers tend to be minted middle aged men and boomers so wouldn’t be surprised to see the third party devs remake them for this new version. I hope they don’t though and the current ones work, that way they can keep adding to the already rich selection of content rather than waste time remaking everything again.

Does look fantastic to be fair, exactly what was needed. I noticed the terrain looks waaaaaay better at low levels although im skeptical as to whether everywhere will look like this…prob just cherry picked areas for the missions.

Last edited:
Flight simmers tend to be minted middle aged men and boomers so wouldn’t be surprised to see the third party devs remake them for this new version. I hope they don’t though and the current ones work, that way they can keep adding to the already rich selection of content rather than waste time remaking everything again.

Does look fantastic to be fair, exactly what was needed. I noticed the terrain looks waaaaaay better at low levels although im skeptical as to whether everywhere will look like this…prob just cherry picked areas for the missions.
Ok, so rumblings in the online communities is that the paid modules will carry over.

And as far as the low level detail, i would be willing to bet a whole dollar it is just certain areas to begin with, with many more POI’s being added over time via world updates just like they do currently.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back