Computer games.

Diablo 4 is proving to be quite fun.

Will take a back seat when FF16 comes out next week though, that looks like something special.
For me it will but in late August as I've said here.

Finding it enjoyable, I like the grindy/completionist aspect of it but hope seasons don't make me do it again.

It's going to be a broken, janky mess and will probably take 6 months worth of patches and player mods before you can actually play it, but I'm a sucker for their games, even despite the mess that was Fallout 76.

It does look very good so I am actually looking forward to playing 'No Mans Skyrim' here lol
Totally agree but I’ve pre ordered it anyway against my better judgement - I know, slap me now.

Can’t help but fall in love with their games, no matter how bad they can sometimes start.

It's going to be a broken, janky mess and will probably take 6 months worth of patches and player mods before you can actually play it, but I'm a sucker for their games, even despite the mess that was Fallout 76.

It does look very good so I am actually looking forward to playing 'No Mans Skyrim' here lol
I reckon it’ll only be worth buying on PC because the community will probably fix it with mods more adequately than Bethesda will lol

Been replaying Cyberpunk before the DLC comes out, and I feel that A you should’ve played as Johnny, not V. And B, Edgerunners is just better in virtually every way

I reckon it’ll only be worth buying on PC because the community will probably fix it with mods more adequately than Bethesda will lol
Unpopular opinion: we have other gamers and streamers to blame for that to be honest - it wasn't that bugs were features until people started exploiting/pointing them out and playing just to break it in different ways, which led to obviously overlooked relatively simple things to fix being left in.

Can anyone recommend a gaming headset? My ears have got a lot better now so I fancy a decent one with directional sound. I like Steelseries software so if I can get one of those that'd be preferable.

I'll probably create a weather mod for this like I did for Fallout 3, NV and Skyrim. I don't know whether to wait like yourself until mod authors have done their thing or just dive in on Sept 6th.
I'm telling myself that maybe this time Bugthesda will release a polished title and then I stop myself 🤣.

I'll probably create a weather mod for this like I did for Fallout 3, NV and Skyrim. I don't know whether to wait like yourself until mod authors have done their thing or just dive in on Sept 6th.
I'm telling myself that maybe this time Bugthesda will release a polished title and then I stop myself 🤣.

18-D139-C8-AA08-4-CAA-8416-6-B8-E935-D9562.png

Can anyone recommend a gaming headset? My ears have got a lot better now so I fancy a decent one with directional sound. I like Steelseries software so if I can get one of those that'd be preferable.

Ive got this 1 and its great, was lucky that I only paid 60 for mine, cos it fell off the back of a lorry, but its really great.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back