Computer games.

Zelda TotK is low key keeping me engaged but honestly it's gotten a little bit boring. Don't mean that in a really critical way, like it's relaxing gameplay, but it feels like a giant DLC (which is essentially what it is), it's just not the same as a new game.

Was thinking it would be automatic that you'd try and find every shrine but not so sure now.

Can anyone recommend a gaming headset? My ears have got a lot better now so I fancy a decent one with directional sound. I like Steelseries software so if I can get one of those that'd be preferable.
I love my Steelseries Arctis 7
I know I am 8 days late to this, but the Arctis 7 is the way to go if it has to be a gaming headset.

My preference these days is just get an excellent set of wireless headphones, then get a decent quality mic (i got one of the lavalier mic's and its awesome

I know I am 8 days late to this, but the Arctis 7 is the way to go if it has to be a gaming headset.

My preference these days is just get an excellent set of wireless headphones, then get a decent quality mic (i got one of the lavalier mic's and its awesome

To be fair, I rarely use the mic, sometimes over discord, so I’ve thought about just getting decent headphones next time. I spend most of my time listening to music and gaming headsets obviously aren’t quite up to that.

To be fair, I rarely use the mic, sometimes over discord, so I’ve thought about just getting decent headphones next time. I spend most of my time listening to music and gaming headsets obviously aren’t quite up to that.
i decided the boom mic on my Logitech G533 wasn't up to snuff, so I got a Boya wireless mic and everyone says it sounds like I am in the room with them - I think thats a compliment to the quality of the mic!

My new Steelseries Arctis 7+ are here and they’ve exceeded my expectations. I’ve been playing DayZ for the last couple of hours and it almost feels like a different game.
Do these headphones/mic plug and play on PC? Thinking of getting a pair and would be good to be able to use them on work devices without having to install software.

So I guess someone official has said Elder Scrolls 6 won't be out for 5+ years.
GTA V to GTA 6 will be 12+ years.
Elder Scrolls 5 to Elder Scrolls 6 will be a new record at 17+ years.
Blows my mind.
Bethesda made too much money milking Skyrim re-releases so they didn’t bother working on a new title until Skyrim became so massively outdated and modded to the max that they couldn’t really justify it anymore. Rockstar/TakeTwo obviously milked GTA online. At least Atlus knows how to release quality milk. Greed has taken over triple AAA

Bethesda made too much money milking Skyrim re-releases so they didn’t bother working on a new title until Skyrim became so massively outdated and modded to the max that they couldn’t really justify it anymore. Rockstar/TakeTwo obviously milked GTA online. At least Atlus knows how to release quality milk. Greed has taken over triple AAA
Phone games for sure influenced the gaming market. They saw micro-transactions make huge money for zero effort or innovation.
It's such a shame that the single player market seems secondary these days.
Working my way through Horizon Forbidden West and it should be a base that the industry should aim to beat and improve on but they'll just churn out skins and mediocre xpacs.

Phone games for sure influenced the gaming market. They saw micro-transactions make huge money for zero effort or innovation.
It's such a shame that the single player market seems secondary these days.
Working my way through Horizon Forbidden West and it should be a base that the industry should aim to beat and improve on but they'll just churn out skins and mediocre xpacs.
I miss the days when good games were being released fairly frequently as opposed to having to wait forever for decent triple AAA titles or Indie Developers to pull something out of their arse. I find myself playing older games far too often if at all

New Madden actually looks like it has some decent updates to the core gameplay.

I don’t trust EA to make any meaningful gameplay upgrades in these games. Animations might be a bit more pretty but the game will still be seriously flawed. I’m looking forward to them pretending they’ve made huge changes to EA FC when it will just be a reskin with more micro transactions.

I don’t trust EA to make any meaningful gameplay upgrades in these games. Animations might be a bit more pretty but the game will still be seriously flawed. I’m looking forward to them pretending they’ve made huge changes to EA FC when it will just be a reskin with more micro transactions.

People who have played the closed beta seem to be saying this stuff actually makes notable difference this year, wouldn’t have posted it otherwise

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back