Computer games.

I don’t trust EA to make any meaningful gameplay upgrades in these games. Animations might be a bit more pretty but the game will still be seriously flawed. I’m looking forward to them pretending they’ve made huge changes to EA FC when it will just be a reskin with more micro transactions.
EA are terrible. Every game feels like you are never really controlling it. It's like you're on rails and selecting from a pre-defined set of animations/set plays.

Anyone jumped into the Six Days in Fallujah early access yet?

I'm thinking of giving it a go when I'm back home next week. Looks right up my street

General consensus seems to be that it’s a great starting point and that in a year or two it could be absolutely brilliant but at the moment its lacking features and content.

Will stick to Ready or Not for my tactical coop fix and pick this up when the price drops.

Anyone jumped into the Six Days in Fallujah early access yet?

I'm thinking of giving it a go when I'm back home next week. Looks right up my street

Been keeping my eye on that as well. It looks very much like Squad, which I like, but single player/co op. I could definitely find time for that. Seems a bit overpriced at £35 for an early access game. General concensus is to wait for more content, but it looks impressive.

Also, Steam summer sale is on. Just snared the full Metro series for £7.77, which is ridiculous really. Less than £2 a game.

General consensus seems to be that it’s a great starting point and that in a year or two it could be absolutely brilliant but at the moment its lacking features and content.

Will stick to Ready or Not for my tactical coop fix and pick this up when the price drops.
Is Ready or Not worth it for single player content alone?

Been keeping my eye on that as well. It looks very much like Squad, which I like, but single player/co op. I could definitely find time for that. Seems a bit overpriced at £35 for an early access game. General concensus is to wait for more content, but it looks impressive.

Also, Steam summer sale is on. Just snared the full Metro series for £7.77, which is ridiculous really. Less than £2 a game.

Yeah does seem a bit much for something that has been going for 15 years and is still in ea.

Think I'll just stick to mindlessly trucking around Europe for a while longer

Yeah does seem a bit much for something that has been going for 15 years and is still in ea.

Think I'll just stick to mindlessly trucking around Europe for a while longer
Have you played DayZ at all lately?

Now I’ve got a headset it’s like a brand new game to me. I’m hooked again. Here’s to another 4000+ hours.

Have you played DayZ at all lately?

Now I’ve got a headset it’s like a brand new game to me. I’m hooked again. Here’s to another 4000+ hours.

I got really into it again a few weeks ago playing a Livonia community server and really enjoyed it. Didn't realise it was modded to have high loot and infinite stamina for a while though. Then it just vanished so I sulked and stopped playing

4000? I'm on about 150! Played the mod years back too but still amateur hours.

Do you play on public or any specific servers? Need to find a couple of decent ones I think

I got really into it again a few weeks ago playing a Livonia community server and really enjoyed it. Didn't realise it was modded to have high loot and infinite stamina for a while though. Then it just vanished so I sulked and stopped playing

4000? I'm on about 150! Played the mod years back too but still amateur hours.

Do you play on public or any specific servers? Need to find a couple of decent ones I think
Infinite stamina urrggghhh. Yeah not a fan of that stuff. I’ve never really got in to Livonia. Deer Isle is my favourite map, it’s so vast and varied.

I remember talking to you about it back in the mod days. I found some posts asking you if my MacBook would run it lol. I never tried.

I generally play hardcore community servers. I strongly recommend using DZSA launcher over the vanilla one. Here’s a random screenshot below. I’d say jump in with me but I’m a bit of a masochist. My character didn’t even have any shoes for an hour in my last session.

Would help if I attached it :hayee:

View attachment 215998

Funny thing is I've probably got about 10k hours of watching on Twitch all I just have it on all day while I'm working.

And yeah I definitely don't want mods like that. Don't mind a few, like the bird mods, and a few guns added. Happy Bombs servers seem decent.

Would be up for jumping on sometime though if you could put up with trying to find me for 3 hours lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back