Computer games.

Been playing the early access for Six Days in Fallujah. Great tactical shooter, hard as nails. Pretty much requires you to be on the mic with your squad to stand any chance of completing any of the games.

If they continue to develop it correctly, it could be a damn good time.

It might actually be a bit slow in general for the setup if I go for a beefier Ryzen but it's a placeholder and it was free lol Current setup is fresh out of 2016 with a then-good and new ASUS 1050Ti which still runs decently to this day, but to upgrade that rig to the 1070 I'd need to get a new PSU and it's also currently an mATX so it barely just about fits, cuz I tested it... Might as well upgrade the rest as well like.

Ebay would be your best bet. Not sure many retail/download sites are gonna give resources over to an old FM title.
@PerthBlue

You can get football manager 2019 for about £13 from eneba

Will be a steam code so will work as normal on steam

Baldurs Gate 3 was pulled... forward! Release date is now in about a month - SO bought me that mega preorder pack with the physical goodies so I'm on 72 hours earlier...
I'm not, apparently, but that's okay.

Related to that: a lot of devs from quite huge studios are absolutely fuming that Larian (devs for Baldurs Gate 3) are treating the fans of their game as actual human beings and listening to them, all while trying to actually release a full and working game. Blizzard devs malding about that is the funniest bit.

I'm not, apparently, but that's okay.

Related to that: a lot of devs from quite huge studios are absolutely fuming that Larian (devs for Baldurs Gate 3) are treating the fans of their game as actual human beings and listening to them, all while trying to actually release a full and working game. Blizzard devs malding about that is the funniest bit.

I might take a week off work when it comes out.

Nah wanted to wait
I did as well but caved in relatively recently.

Man I really hope it's the game it's put itself in a position to be... I have almost no doubt because it's Larian (and because it's turbo Divinity Original Sin 2, so they've got experience) and because the EA was/is fantastic (and I'm a huge nerd) but you never know.

The bear scene though, so many da's outraged. Beautifully played by Larian.

I did as well but caved in relatively recently.

Man I really hope it's the game it's put itself in a position to be... I have almost no doubt because it's Larian (and because it's turbo Divinity Original Sin 2, so they've got experience) and because the EA was/is fantastic (and I'm a huge nerd) but you never know.

The bear scene though, so many da's outraged. Beautifully played by Larian.

It’s just nostalgia for me with how many hours I sunk into the earlier games. I know this one is turn based which I don’t like as much but can’t wait to give it a whirl.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back