Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Computer games.

I've always been a JRPG fan and outside of Banner Saga Trilogy never really got into western ones.

However I did pick up Bulders Gate 3 a month ago to make time pass during my shin splint injury. Its the best game I have ever played. So much depth, yet easy to pick up an play.

I've always been a JRPG fan and outside of Banner Saga Trilogy never really got into western ones.

However I did pick up Bulders Gate 3 a month ago to make time pass during my shin splint injury. Its the best game I have ever played. So much depth, yet easy to pick up an play.
It's on my list but won't be bought until I can burn through a few more games with definite endings that I already own.
Hopefully by then it'll be half price as even though game prices have probably risen less than inflation, $70 for a game still make me baulk

Has anyone got a Steam Deck? I’m eyeing one up as a cheaper alternative to a full blown gaming PC.
I have - unbelievable value for money in my eyes, though I've never fully delved into PC gaming as I couldn't afford it.

Playing Red Dead on it (on high graphics settings) is absolutely mind-blowing, not to mention the ability to use mods on a handheld. Would definitely recommend the OLED version, though as the screen is beautiful. The Steam OS UI is absolutely flawless and smooth as you like, everything about it screams quality.

Towards the end of the Steam summer sale, I took a chance on this for $7.49...hell of a deal; highly addictive game. Even now at $10, it's worth it...despite being in early access.

deep-rock-galactic-survivor-offers-a-single-player-top-down-shooter-in-the-sci-fi-mining-ip_feature.jpg

It's on my list but won't be bought until I can burn through a few more games with definite endings that I already own.
Hopefully by then it'll be half price as even though game prices have probably risen less than inflation, $70 for a game still make me baulk
I think its $50 on steam now. I got it for the PS5 which it runs well on w/ the only slowdown being when lots of characters on screen are affected w/ a status effect (which is rare).

Unless you’ve played a similar game before I don’t agree with this bit.
Its a bit hard on normal until you get 2 attacks at level 5 as you have to talk your way out of stuff early on. Battle system is more SRPG. Being a western RPG its yes menu hell at times but defo not as bad as most.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back