Computer games.

It’s one of the free world updates (17 of them in total) that you can download from the in game marketplace.

There are 2 that cover the UK and Ireland (world update 3 and 17)

Looking forward to getting my FS setup going when I finally get around to finishing the room to put it in. (converting the garage)

Have you got the full on yoke and throttle quadrant or HOTAS gear to fly?

Looking forward to getting my FS setup going when I finally get around to finishing the room to put it in. (converting the garage)

Have you got the full on yoke and throttle quadrant or HOTAS gear to fly?

Im just rocking this cheapo setup from thurstmaster

t16000mfcshotas-7b_1.webp

I could use my racing pedals for the rudder but just use the twist on the joystick instead

I've been looking to buy a new gaming pc for a number of years now and finally decided to bite the bullet.

I am not knowledgeable at all with the parts that goes into the PC's but I know some of you lot in here seem great with building PCs.

My current pc I've had since 2013 and apart from a graphics card which broke in the 1st year and was replaced(massive upgrade at the time) by the company absolutely nothing has changed to it. It runs fine as a PC, but its starting to slow down and noticeably longer load times on games.

I don't want to play around installing my own stuff so just looking at pre built options and choosing between the options I am given.

I'm looking to spend anything between 1300-2k max. I just need the PC to last for a good few years with me not needing to really replace stuff. I obviously expect great performance early doors but just want the longevity like my current one.
1723414645602.png

That's kind of where I'm at at the moment and really just would like some input on how good they are and how long this stuff will hold up for at that price.

The link if anyone is interested in looking at other options:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-gaming-katana-intel-i7-14700kf-geforce-rtx-4070-ti-super-gaming-pc

Appreciate any advice in advance.

I've been looking to buy a new gaming pc for a number of years now and finally decided to bite the bullet.

I am not knowledgeable at all with the parts that goes into the PC's but I know some of you lot in here seem great with building PCs.

My current pc I've had since 2013 and apart from a graphics card which broke in the 1st year and was replaced(massive upgrade at the time) by the company absolutely nothing has changed to it. It runs fine as a PC, but its starting to slow down and noticeably longer load times on games.

I don't want to play around installing my own stuff so just looking at pre built options and choosing between the options I am given.

I'm looking to spend anything between 1300-2k max. I just need the PC to last for a good few years with me not needing to really replace stuff. I obviously expect great performance early doors but just want the longevity like my current one.
View attachment 268530

That's kind of where I'm at at the moment and really just would like some input on how good they are and how long this stuff will hold up for at that price.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-gaming-katana-intel-i7-14700kf-geforce-rtx-4070-ti-super-gaming-pc

Give it a day. It's late, hot and the Olympics is just done. Are you in the UK?

View attachment 268530

Looks a good price that.

I was gonna suggest my "normal PC place", but it cant really compete pricewise with that above.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back