Computer games.

I'm sure there are a lot of big gaming companies looking at this absolutely colossal numbers this game is moving in China. China player number alone dwarf highest peaks of every other single player game ever released on Steam.

Likes of EA, Activision, Ubisoft and similar probably already hatching a plans how to get piece of that sweet Chinese pie.

I'm sure there are a lot of big gaming companies looking at this absolutely colossal numbers this game is moving in China. China player number alone dwarf highest peaks of every other single player game ever released on Steam.

Likes of EA, Activision, Ubisoft and similar probably already hatching a plans how to get piece of that sweet Chinese pie.
Blizzard tried with World of Warcraft. The whole Mists of Pandaria expansion was part of those plans.

Speaking of WoW, anyone playing The War Within? Thinking of coming back for it.

Aesthetically it's so on point, starting to look more polished and closer to the original trailer as well. Main concern left is that the gunplay and difficulty of the AI is going to be nerfed given they are trying to take the franchise mainstream.

Aesthetically it's so on point, starting to look more polished and closer to the original trailer as well. Main concern left is that the gunplay and difficulty of the AI is going to be nerfed given they are trying to take the franchise mainstream.

Hopefully its good i played modded Stalker 1 and was great experience, especially gunplay and just general atmosphere of the game.

@Rita_Poon And I thought GPU prices had gotten better after the crypto/chip shortage nonsense...

sheeeeiiittt.gif

They’ve not improved since lockdown started sadly.

They got a little better at one point, that's why I have the 2070 I have now but it's nowhere near where it was prior to all that crap; not even close, I could have waited longer as the 2070 is still not a bad card right now but I always aim to stay at a certain level system-wide; otherwise I will have to look at a full rebuild and that's not why I put together this particular full build together last time. The power draw on these newer cards is stupid and is likely getting worse so I had to drop on that too. The idea of a 1k PSU is insane to me; it's likely not needed but I don't see relief in that area until a bigger drop in chip manufacturing processes.

Anyone else on here play paradox games? I am currently so addicted to Crusader kings 3
I’ve always been curious to play this. I loaded it up the other day started he tutorial and I have never been overwhelmed so much in a game by how many tabs things going on 😂 I couldn’t even finish the tutorial. I feel like I should of just jumped into a game and learned from that

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back