Computer games.

"It's an experience that makes you reflect on the nature of choice in games, on how games that purport to offer choice almost always offer only an illusion of choice. You might find the narrator commenting that you made a choice that you shouldn't, by design, have been able to make, or you might make your way to an area that the narrator claims you were never meant to see. But of course, the very fact that there's recorded dialogue commenting on these circumstances makes it clear that these are situations that the designers planned for and wanted you to discover."

:Blink::pint2::Blink::Blink::pint2::drunk::oops::Blink::Blink::Blink::pint2::drunk::drunk:

From gamespot, this is why sobriety is essential

Is that Watchdogs gaining ace previews/reviews? I'm tempted to go current-gen on the back of that one game alone.

Talking to a mate about that this morning.

And annoyingly the answer is no. We were just reading one online review that gave it 7/10.

Said the graphics weren't any better than PS3 GTA, and that it gets very repetitive.

Hopefully they're wrong though as I have it pre ordered!!

well finished The Witcher 2, definitely got replay value as you can make a choice at the end of chapter 1 to pick a side. I missed loads of side missions unintentionally so plenty to do again but for now it's back to the bottom of the pile.

Dark Souls 2 next, it's bloody hard.

Talking to a mate about that this morning.

And annoyingly the answer is no. We were just reading one online review that gave it 7/10.

Said the graphics weren't any better than PS3 GTA, and that it gets very repetitive.

Hopefully they're wrong though as I have it pre ordered!!

If it's the review I'm thinking of i'd ignore it. The review was appalling from a basic grammar POV. And well dodgy, he's been accused of getting hold of an old beta version and playing that. The footage indicates as much.

There's a review embargo until release day so the actual reviews won't be out for a few days. Though an embargo is rarely a good sign. Personally I think it's been overhyped and will disappoint, but still be a good game.

If it's the review I'm thinking of i'd ignore it. The review was appalling from a basic grammar POV. And well dodgy, he's been accused of getting hold of an old beta version and playing that. The footage indicates as much.

There's a review embargo until release day so the actual reviews won't be out for a few days. Though an embargo is rarely a good sign. Personally I think it's been overhyped and will disappoint, but still be a good game.

That's put me at ease a little. Thanks mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back