Computer games.

tumblr_mcszjuvjUl1rewmebo1_500.jpg

It was hard going mate but I did it.

I did it.

Tried playing League today for the first time in months.

Log on, ranked match. We're 16-4 up.

Pantheon and Nidalee start intentionally feeding because of killstealing or some crap.

Nope, I still hate this game.

Have given up on life and spent £100 to get into the Premium Beta of Elite: Dangerous. It is still a work in progress, and the trading / exploration elements dont get released until Friday, but it is lovely.

Tried playing League today for the first time in months.

Log on, ranked match. We're 16-4 up.

Pantheon and Nidalee start intentionally feeding because of killstealing or some crap.

Nope, I still hate this game.
Sounds like every other game in the lower divisions and normals, then.

what other games would you recommend?

Super Mario 3D World is what made me buy it, and it's ace. I'm getting Pikmin 3 (if you buy Mario Kart 8 and register your code with club nintendo you get a free game from a really good list) as that's been on my wishlist for a while.

The multiplat games are good, especially Rayman Legends. But not really system sellers as you can get them elsewhere.

Monster Hunter 3, ZombiU and Nintendo Land have been my other go to ones. The latter is a good party game.

To be frank I bought it for future titles really -- chiefly Smash Bros and MK8. But there are a few top games already. In terms of core gaming it's more of a companion console to PC/Xbox/Playstation stuff, but I just hate missing out on Nintendo games as they're the only ones you can not get anywhere else.

Yes. It's a great console.

Seeing Nintendo's colourful worlds in 1080p is 10x better than seeing the latest grey/brown shooter.

Mario Kart for GOTY 2014. NEA.

That is really one of my personal scourges of modern gaming. Gears of War set the standard of every game's graphics being sprinkled with iron filings and chocolate milk powder.

It saddened me the most when it happened on Halo: Reach, the bright and colourful art style of the Halo series, to me, was always something that defined it.

Super Mario 3D World is what made me buy it, and it's ace. I'm getting Pikmin 3 (if you buy Mario Kart 8 and register your code with club nintendo you get a free game from a really good list) as that's been on my wishlist for a while.

The multiplat games are good, especially Rayman Legends. But not really system sellers as you can get them elsewhere.

Monster Hunter 3, ZombiU and Nintendo Land have been my other go to ones. The latter is a good party game.

To be frank I bought it for future titles really -- chiefly Smash Bros and MK8. But there are a few top games already. In terms of core gaming it's more of a companion console to PC/Xbox/Playstation stuff, but I just hate missing out on Nintendo games as they're the only ones you can not get anywhere else.

Wonder what direction they will take Smash in this time. Melee more than Brawl I hope

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back