Computer games.

Will have a look at them, cheers. I steered clear of Unity because I heard how broken at was, had no idea they fixed it so I may pick that up and see what it's like. I did buy Forza 5 for like £15 from G2A but they have hardly any decent Xbox One games on there.

I just smash clubs me, class striker on it not going to lie.

I was debating whether to get that and swerved in the end.
Nice one for mentioning that G2A mate, got a couple of games from there today, never heard of it before like

No worries! What did you get?

The prices are insanely cheap for some things, like Xbox Live codes.
Only because they were ridiculously cheap I got Company of Heroes for £1.45, which i've wanted to play for a few years but was glitchy as fk on my old desktop and just bought Tropico 4 collectors bundle for £1.10, which I have on 360 but this has tonnes of DLC which i'm happy to pay a quid just to try that as I love Tropico. Those prices are crazy. I had to pay about 70p to protect them, which I did as i've never used G2A before.

Only because they were ridiculously cheap I got Company of Heroes for £1.45, which i've wanted to play for a few years but was glitchy as fk on my old desktop and just bought Tropico 4 collectors bundle for £1.10, which I have on 360 but this has tonnes of DLC which i'm happy to pay a quid just to try that as I love Tropico. Those prices are crazy. I had to pay about 70p to protect them, which I did as i've never used G2A before.

Mad prices them, glad I got you some deals mate.

Yeah, probably best to get the protect thing, it's just a marketplace for people with keys to sell so you never know if/when you get them and if they'll work till you try, with that you're covered.

Mad prices them, glad I got you some deals mate.

Yeah, probably best to get the protect thing, it's just a marketplace for people with keys to sell so you never know if/when you get them and if they'll work till you try, with that you're covered.
I noticed that they give you a free month of the shield if you add a card though which is sound if you want to download a few games as at 70p a go I paid almost as much for that as I did for the games. As i'd never heard of it before today though I didn't want to risk too much money but for the prices I paid even if they didn't work I wouldn't really be out of pocket. I've bookmarked them now though and i'll defo be buying more from them. The last game I got was a Steam gift and they made me go through Logmein to verify the purchase, which I thought sounded a bit dodgy but the woman just looked at it for 2 seconds and I disconnected.

I noticed that they give you a free month of the shield if you add a card though which is sound if you want to download a few games as at 70p a go I paid almost as much for that as I did for the games. As i'd never heard of it before today though I didn't want to risk too much money but for the prices I paid even if they didn't work I wouldn't really be out of pocket. I've bookmarked them now though and i'll defo be buying more from them. The last game I got was a Steam gift and they made me go through Logmein to verify the purchase, which I thought sounded a bit dodgy but the woman just looked at it for 2 seconds and I disconnected.

Decent that free month like, didn't know about that but I don't buy much from there so it'd be a bit pointless for me.

Glad I got you onto them though, like helping people save wherever they can. Mad the steam gift thing, didn't know it worked like that.

Went and bought The Order on a random impulse instead. Mistake. Beautiful, beautiful, game.. terrible linear game play.

Talk me to about The Order.

Remember that I'm very shallow and fancy graphics might be all I need.

When you say linear gameplay do you mean the way the Uncharted games are linear? Because that's really ok.

Talk me to about The Order.

Remember that I'm very shallow and fancy graphics might be all I need.

When you say linear gameplay do you mean the way the Uncharted games are linear? Because that's really ok.
Not as good as the uncharted games, but stunning graphics. They could of made this game amazing, as the story is quite good so far, Knights of the round table mixed with an underworld (film) feel :/

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back