Computer games.

Just completed that COD Ghosts, for £10 was a good buy! the game concept just doesn't change though does it.

Just completed that COD Ghosts, for £10 was a good buy! the game concept just doesn't change though does it.
That's another one I've always lent or rented as they only last for 6 hours and I've never been an online FPS fan due to the amount of cheating and mods involved. My son started watching YouTube videos of someone called KOSDFF a few weeks ago and I must say its a lot of fun going round knifing in the gun game on ghosts. Doesn't half piss people off when you keep gun demoting them, especially as me and Leo work as a team on split screen and defend certain parts of maps. Now I know that it is possible to bring a knife to a gunfight and still win (thanks Moyesey)

That's another one I've always lent or rented as they only last for 6 hours and I've never been an online FPS fan due to the amount of cheating and mods involved. My son started watching YouTube videos of someone called KOSDFF a few weeks ago and I must say its a lot of fun going round knifing in the gun game. Doesn't half piss people off when you keep gun demoting them.
oh yeah, i never play them online - its impossible. worth £10 though.

Joystick and keyboard. I havent paid the money for the Oculus yet because it would probably take over my life.

Got a loaner Saitek joystick on Friday. I am now much smoother with docking.

I convinced me mum to buy and bring me a Thrustmaster HOTAS with her when she visits! Of course, I now have to wait until late April to get it and I am basically taking up a bag on her luggage allowance. But it's for me, so its worth it!

Tomb Raider Definitive editions' £12 in the Ps4 shop. I had it on xbox, but I fancied giving another whirl on the Ps4. I forgot how ace it is.

Lara Croft is fit in it too. I dont care if thinking that makes me a sweaty geek!

Ordered myself a new machine from Chillblast last night. Had my current one for about 5 years, been creaking round the edges for a while now but finally had to replace it.

Looking forward to playing some games on settings other than "low". Any recommendations purely on a looks basis? The Crysis series still the go to? Kind of been ignoring the gaming world as I knew I wouldn't be able to run anything new.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back