Computer games.

If I know something's going to be 6 hours to complete I tend to rent it. Although there aren't many places to rent games from these days I use that boomerang on a 3.99 per month subscription. Got crime and punishment this month which I've quite enjoyed but would never have paid £30 for due to it being relatively short and only being single player

If I know something's going to be 6 hours to complete I tend to rent it. Although there aren't many places to rent games from these days I use that boomerang on a 3.99 per month subscription. Got crime and punishment this month which I've quite enjoyed but would never have paid £30 for due to it being relatively short and only being single player

Minge bag

Minge bag
I only use it for games I wouldn't otherwise play. I still buy quite a few games and have got an Xbox one so its not like I don't put my money where my mouth is. I have kids though and paying stupid prices for games is no longer a viable business plan for my life going forward (she said anyway). I love my games but only have a few hours a week to play on them so I can afford to wait for games I really wanted at launch to come down in price whist I still have a big backlog. The last game I bought, for example, was sim city for £3 a couple of weeks ago, which I've well had my moneys worth out of. I also bought AC: unity, alien: isolation, the evil within, and wolfenstein for xbox one a few weeks ago and have hardly touched them despite paying about a tonne for them.

Last edited:

Glad it went back in some ways to DA: Origins

Still, the dialogue options and such haven't been as compelling for me. May fire it up again since it's a long weekend over here. Was thinking of giving Elder Scrolls Online another bash as people have told me it improved since the Beta (which was gash)

You will enjoy it. A lot of good changes for the next patch coming in next week or so, a totally new game.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back