Computer games.

I'll get The Order when the price drops a bit. It may be a bit short, but I'm fed up with games being padded out with collectables and crappy fetch quests anyway.

The graphics are supposed to be incredible too.

The Last Of Us : Remastered should be the first thing you seek out - best game of the past 5 years and looks beautiful on PS4

I'd also recommend picking up Watch Dogs on the cheap (£13 for the special edition in Grainger Games ATM)

had last of us on ps3 and just could not get into it, found it a bit of a slog...maybe should try again

It's 80% prerendered cut scenes, 15% QTEs and 5% Gears of War cover shooter.

Fantastic graphics like.

I'll get it when it's 15 quid just because I love steampunky stuff and it looks gorgeous.

But it sums up what's wrong with AAA gaming; all the focus on selling it to the consumer, but not caring about whether or not they'll get their money's worth.

It just boggles my mind how devs still use QTEs as well. I've played about 2 games that use them well and probably 100 that use them awfully. They don't work and stop you from enjoying a cut scene and from feeling in control too, as there is no agency. They're the worst of both worlds.

I'll get it when it's 15 quid just because I love steampunky stuff and it looks gorgeous.

But it sums up what's wrong with AAA gaming; all the focus on selling it to the consumer, but not caring about whether or not they'll get their money's worth.

It just boggles my mind how devs still use QTEs as well. I've played about 2 games that use them well and probably 100 that use them awfully. They don't work and stop you from enjoying a cut scene and from feeling in control too, as there is no agency. They're the worst of both worlds.

What's steampunky stuff mate?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back