Computer games.

Hello lads I can highly recommend the game "Lose Your Virginity" across all platforms.

Order it off amazon and they send you a breeze block by post. You then use that breeze block to drop it repeatedly on your console and games until they're utterly destroyed.

You press player 1 and go and get a bath, walk out of the house and get a haircut before levelling up by buying decent clobber.

The final stage is talking to girls and making them like you.

I've completed all levels lads. Great game.

Hah, did one of your chitlins hijack Steam? Slap 'em for not even letting you know someone sent you Borderlands 2...

Haha, yes. My eldest just told me we got gifted it by 'Arthur meeya'

Haha!!! Cheers for that, I played through Borderlands 2 ages ago. Top game, will have to load it up on my computer and have another bash

I am gonna see about introducing you to a game one of these days. 'tis an awesome game (still in early access, but it isn't one of the dead-beat take your money and run games)

Haha, yes. My eldest just told me we got gifted it by 'Arthur meeya'

Haha!!! Cheers for that, I played through Borderlands 2 ages ago. Top game, will have to load it up on my computer and have another bash

I am gonna see about introducing you to a game one of these days. 'tis an awesome game (still in early access, but it isn't one of the dead-beat take your money and run games)

Sir Arthur, damnit...heh. It was on your/his wish list, FFS! Kids! :rant: lol

Oh, and before I forget...check out Automation, it's on Steam but they don't have the demo so you have to go the devs website. You might know about it as they're local to you; could be the one you're talking about.

I'm off to bed, gotta' work in 6 hours but TGIF. :bye:

Loads oF free games on xbox one this week. Downloaded pure hold em, neverwinter and fast and furious in the last couple of days and on Monday we get child of light and pure pool. Quite fancied playing child of light for a while, looks a decent rpg but meant to be a bit on the easy side, which I'm fine with as I don't get half as much time to play games as I used to.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back