Computer games.

Really sad.
I was watching Forsen's stream when the news broke and the two were good friends and used to stream together. It was heartbreaking seeing him find out about it while live.
From ~3 years ago

I did as well. So gutted for him. They both seems like such good dudes as well.

Oh, and btw. The stream you're linking highlights from (and Reckfuls Japan streams) is the best content I ever saw on Twitch.

Decent Steam games to get before the sale ends?
I picked up a few the other day, as it seems worth it because they're doing £5 off £30 as well. Picked up The Forest, the two Hello Neighbor games, Bendy & the Ink Machine, the Final Fantasy IV double pack, Sonic Generations, and a couple of others I can't remember. You can get all 3 of Doom (remake), Doom Eternal and Doom 64 for a total of ~£25 using the offer.

I picked up a few the other day, as it seems worth it because they're doing £5 off £30 as well. Picked up The Forest, the two Hello Neighbor games, Bendy & the Ink Machine, the Final Fantasy IV double pack, Sonic Generations, and a couple of others I can't remember. You can get all 3 of Doom (remake), Doom Eternal and Doom 64 for a total of ~£25 using the offer.

Doom's a very good shout, still need to try the remake

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back