Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser went pretty well I thought, apart from Bill revealing that he had said Roberto would get us into the CL. No pressure then. Oh and the bit where he confirmed that one player had a release clause in his contract, but we knew that already.

Looking for forward to out new manager getting stuck in and seeing what changes he will make to the playing style. Exciting times ahead............hopefully.

Kenwright has done Martinez no favours with that Champions League qualification statement. [Poor language removed]. I bet Martinez is fuming.

TBH He shouldnt have promised that then...although he did backtrack and say that given enough time he would

efc__1370444354_Press_Conference_Room_494.jpg

Good spot - they're filling the gaps where we've not got enough sponsors... FFS! :lol:

That's the lounge I work in on match day.

Forgot to say, what an absolute bellend Kenwright is for Champions League statement. Now he's heaped unnecessary pressure onto Martinez. Absolute fookin [Poor language removed] that man.

TBH He shouldnt have promised that then...although he did backtrack and say that given enough time he would

I'd imagine he'd said that that CL is the very realistic target rather than 'promised' him it.

Typical fat head Kenwright letting his mouth run away with him in front of the media.

Best news for years, welcome to Goodison Roberto loving the positivity even had the good grace to speak well of Moyes and gave due respect to Wigan - classy stuff, you'll do for me lad.

Too right. He's respectful. I love his personality. I love him. I'm ****ing excited to **** here.
YES ROBERTO, YES.

(Inb4: yes, this is awfully close to RAWK. And I apologise. I just need a moment of indulgence. Please!)

Forgot to say, what an absolute bellend Kenwright is for Champions League statement. Now he's heaped unnecessary pressure onto Martinez. Absolute fookin [Poor language removed] that man.

Thought that myself. I don't care about that - it's such an impossibly difficult task. He will have achieved something very very special if he does manage this.

Yes he should not say it. Kenwright deserves an Oscar nomination there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back