Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m sick to death of hearing and speaking about David Moyes.

Today we got a new manager, with fire in his belly. Roberto Martinez will be a success at this great club;
a positive approach to football is just the tonic after 11 years of strikers running the channels.

Welcome to Everton Roberto.

COYB!

b3fcdacb4d954a99d8974ae74d621348.png

Some heartwarming comments on Sky Sports there..

**** them. They mean less than nothing.

Well, there'll be nothing to dust inside it.

Cheers Moyesie.

Kenwright has done Martinez no favours with that Champions League qualification statement. [Poor language removed]. I bet Martinez is fuming.
So on the one hand you expect us to be successful and on the other you complain about Kenwright expressing the same ambition.

Make your mind up.

So on the one hand you expect us to be successful and on the other you complain about Kenwright expressing the same ambition.

Make your mind up.

No contradiction is there really? You can win something and still not qualify for the CL.

Felt we were getting stale with Moyes so glad he has gone.

I think there's a chance Martinez will do better than Moyes. Just want him to believe in NSNO.

I'm made up he's gone. He can take the bulk of his 'successful' backroom team with him too as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure United will be thrilled.

SIGN HIM UP ROBERTO!!

[video=youtube;Rf7p0UxSId0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7p0UxSId0[/video]

I think he could do a job like

I'm made up he's gone. He can take the bulk of his 'successful' backroom team with him too as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure United will be thrilled.
Spot on as far as i am concerned, when things were not going right Moyes simply did not have a plan b, and dont get me started on his substitutions which at times were awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back