Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were Reidy, Sheeds, Moggsy, David Johnson. Gary Ablett RIP.

By contrast we seem to have leaked many more who were Blues to the dark side.
David Johnson played for us before he went there, Sheedy couldn't get into their team and Morrisey was kept out by Acourt, even
though he was better than him. I don't remember Reid ever playing for them.

Acknowledge me
Apologies for the finger, I couldn’t help myself.

If that's the way he feels he won't come here. He has at least one other option, so we'll see what happens.
Personally, I think he's a very good defender.
I don’t have much opinion of him as I rarely watch other teams. I just don’t like the idea of another kopite joining us who has disrespected us in the past.

It didn’t end well last time. We should have a bit of self respect.

If that's the way he feels he won't come here. He has at least one other option, so we'll see what happens.
Personally, I think he's a very good defender.
This is the most important part combined with his knowledge and expertise at playing in a back three. Pretty much each pundit has talked highly of him.

He's a RS and that's not great, but we've had many of them who've played for us. As long as he puts 100% effort on the pitch, I'm not too concerned about it.

By all accounts he’s one of those sneering “six times six times hahahaa you crying lad?” kopites that hates our guts.

No thank you.
Lots of players grew up reds played for us. Same the other way round. Once he plays for us he'll become a blue, for the rest of his life. Do you think Peter Reid never gave stick to Evertonians before he joined us? All kopities are Gobshites. I'm the only blue in my group of close mates. I just wind them up now. When they give me stick, I just say I know we're crap so what? City will still win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.