Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would stop saying this mantra. As a physicist, it’s hard to explain quite how stupid people sound when they say it.
When people still didn’t understand something after you explained it to them, we used to literally mock them with phrases like this: “dont worry, physics works”, “trust the science” etc…
What has an inability to understand the complexity of scientific discoveries that identify a virus, and then produce a vaccine to combat it, to do with accepting it?

We can see the evidence of millions getting sick and dying from the virus at the beginning of the pandemic and the effects upon infection, hospitalisation and death that the vaccine has had. We can observe that much.

Wow thats a great leap forward, maybe we should make all the unvaxxed wear a yellow star- just so you can identify them better.
Great shout.

Also a big sign over the turnstile allocated saying "Anti Vax mouth breathers entrance" to avoid any confusion.

Does anyone have any data on hospitalised numbers these days? I'd wager it's mainly no vaccine biffs filling the beds.

Mental.

What has an inability to understand the complexity of scientific discoveries that identify a virus, and then produce a vaccine to combat it, to do with accepting it?

We can see the evidence of millions getting sick and dying from the virus at the beginning of the pandemic and the effects upon infection, hospitalisation and death that the vaccine has had. We can observe that much.
Millions aren’t getting sick and dying from it. That’s a fact.

“Just believe the science bro” “Just accept it”. These are literally the opposite to the foundational tenements of scientific rigour. It’s almost an oxymoronic statement and it drips with unnoticed irony.
It’s essentially a statement of faith. If this makes any sense? Just rephrase it to something else if you can in future.

Great shout.

Also a big sign over the turnstile allocated saying "Anti Vax mouth breathers entrance" to avoid any confusion.

Does anyone have any data on hospitalised numbers these days? I'd wager it's mainly no vaccine biffs filling the beds.

Mental.
Fair play comrade you're the nicest bolshevik I've heard off allowing lesser than you to go to the game. Gulag above their entrance might be a better sign and you could have your own entrance with Smolny above it.

“Just believe the science bro” “Just accept it”. These are literally the opposite to the foundational tenements of scientific rigour. It’s almost an oxymoronic statement and it drips with unnoticed irony.
It’s essentially a statement of faith. If this makes any sense? Just rephrase it to something else if you can in future.
It's not "just believing and accepting it:". It's observation. We can clearly see the cause andf effect here.

What a strange 'scientist' you are. Do you think we all should be experts at everything before we accept the findibgs of science?

Scientist schmientist.

Just insane that we now live in a world where actual science is disregarded and that’s okay.

I hope they start properly checking peoples status for the time being.
I fully agree.
Insane is ignoring actual scientists and listening to the voices in your own head, or propagating the vitriolic spewing of right wing echo chambers who compare COVID regulations with the anti Jewish laws of Nazi Germany.
Pure idiocy, and slightly sinister.

It's not "just believing and accepting it:". It's observation. We can clearly see the cause andf effect here.

What a strange 'scientist' you are. Do you think we all should be experts at everything before we accept the findibgs of science?

Scientist schmientist.
I don't particularly care for an argument, I'm just letting you know it sounds stupid

Fair play comrade you're the nicest bolshevik I've heard off allowing lesser than you to go to the game. Gulag above their entrance might be a better sign and you could have your own entrance with Smolny above it.
Careful now.

Javid said that while nobody has actually been hospitalised with Omicron, it's possible that some of them are feeling unwell.

And we still haven't had the Shankly Variant come out and put a stop to AFCON yet. I'll be feeling more than a little under the weather after that.

What narrative?

There's a pandemic and the best way of dealing with this new variant is to slow down its spread until a lot more people are vaccinated / boosted and drug companies can adapt their vaccine to better combat Omicron.
Haha clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back