Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't participated in this debate but I must say your whataboutism doesn't make invoking the suffering of the Jews acceptable.

Please don't do it again.
I've never commented either mate but seeing posts that people want to single out sections of our community for differential treatment, suggesting they go to camps and use separate entrances to them. Comparing the similarities to the roots of the greatest evil of the last century is not to make light or offend and isnt whataboutism but used to show the evil in thinking such things. We fought a war to end forever these types of evil thoughts and practices. These thoughts shouldnt be given a platform even in jest. ?

I've never commented either mate but seeing posts that people want to single out sections of our community for differential treatment, suggesting they go to camps and use separate entrances to them. Comparing the similarities to the roots of the greatest evil of the last century is not to make light or offend and isnt whataboutism but used to show the evil in thinking such things. We fought a war to end forever these types of evil thoughts and practices. These thoughts shouldnt be given a platform even in jest. ?

I agree that talks of camps etc. are also not acceptable.

Mods - you should probably lock this thread considering it is no longer Everton related.

We should all trust “THE” science. But scientists don’t all agree, that’s kind of how science works. Not all virologists & epidemiologists agree. So who should be trust? Dr Hillary? ? Or that Ferguson who was nobbing a woman who lived at home with her husband & 3 kids, while he was preaching no mixing?

When the great “philanthropist“ John D Rockefeller entered medicine he sort to create another industry he could monopolise. Natural medicines couldn’t be patented, but petrochemical based drugs could. The doctors & scientists of the day questioned his concoctions. He simply replaced them by funding the training & certification of his own. He funded the Flexner report etc.. Long story, but one that everyone should be aware of.

Not making any comment on the vaccine. People should be free to make their own decisions.

The only things I really believe in life are :

1) Never ever trust a single word from the mouth of a politician. Ever!

2) When a rich man is giving away money, ask what he getting in return. Philanthropists my ar5e!

3) Whatever you hear on the news/social media, have a think who funds them & who stands to gain. Follow the money…

4) Koppites are gobsh1tes.

Amen

We should all trust “THE” science. But scientists don’t all agree, that’s kind of how science works. Not all virologists & epidemiologists agree. So who should be trust? Dr Hillary? ? Or that Ferguson who was nobbing a woman who lived at home with her husband & 3 kids, while he was preaching no mixing?

When the great “philanthropist“ John D Rockefeller entered medicine he sort to create another industry he could monopolise. Natural medicines couldn’t be patented, but petrochemical based drugs could. The doctors & scientists of the day questioned his concoctions. He simply replaced them by funding the training & certification of his own. He funded the Flexner report etc.. Long story, but one that everyone should be aware of.

Not making any comment on the vaccine. People should be free to make their own decisions.

The only things I really believe in life are :

1) Never ever trust a single word from the mouth of a politician. Ever!

2) When a rich man is giving away money, ask what he getting in return. Philanthropists my ar5e!

3) Whatever you hear on the news/social media, have a think who funds them & who stands to gain. Follow the money…

4) Koppites are gobsh1tes.

Amen
“Not making a comment on the vaccine”
*parrots a load of antivax talking points*

Vaccinatioins should be mandated.

And if civil society wont carry it out then the government should.

Give the people who refuse to have the vaccines and are threatening to make the rest of us severely ill or even risk killing us a choice: get jabbed or you'll be fined £10,000. Refuse to pay it in 2 months and you get put into a detention centre. Pay it and you get the chance to be offered the jab again.

Vaccinatioins should be mandated.

And if civil society wont carry it out then the government should.

Give the people who refuse to have the vaccines and are threatening to make the rest of us severely ill or even risk killing us a choice: get jabbed or you'll be fined £10,000. Refuse to pay it in 2 months and you get put into a detention centre. Pay it and you get the chance to be offered the jab again.
but if you have been vaccinated wont the vaccine protect you being severely ill or death.
arent the unvaccinated taking all the risks?
unless it doesnt work of course!

but if you have been vaccinated wont the vaccine protect you being severely ill or death.
arent the unvaccinated taking all the risks?
unless it doesnt work of course!
Doesn't work like that. The unvaccinated population act as a huge laboratory for further variants to emerge in. Those variants threaten the vaccinated too.

We need the world's population vaccinated to prevent new mutations occurring.

It might well be we get lucky with Omicron not being worse than Delta, but if we dont get lucky next time it could prove to be a species extinction event.

Just roll your sleeve up FFS and get a vaccine. You've already had scores of them in your life by adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.