Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play comrade you're the nicest bolshevik I've heard off allowing lesser than you to go to the game. Gulag above their entrance might be a better sign and you could have your own entrance with Smolny above it.
I'd be fine with that :)

My original point was to ease access/cut down unnecessary queues.

Digitally link vaccine status to ST cards for straight in (obvs SOME may bypass by lending season cards to mates) and have seperate lines for people who don't want to get a vaccine (fair enough) but are willing to be tested to gain access.

*If* it's strictly enforced, the frustration in the queue won't be from the unvaccinated, it will be from those being held up when it's completely unnecessary.

@davek sir, you're a man who understands the dark arts of Government. Do you think it would be beyond the realms of possibility for this Government to undermine their own message on restrictions by leaking the party scandal?

Either because some in the party want rid of Johnson, or, because they're anti restrictions and want the public to resist, thus offering a scapegoat?

*dons foil hat*

Only if the vaccine prevents you from catching and spreading the disease. These ones don’t. So, it’s actually the reverse in this instance. The vaccines cause an evolutionary pressure forcing them to mutate faster and in a more specific way.

Oh, and omicron was found in vaccinated and transmitted in vaccinated.

I've been seeing this a lot recently. Those opposed to the vaccine, using the word prevent to make a point rather than reduce.

Why does it have to prevent the chance of catching or spreading? If it reduces the risk significantly, which to my understanding it does, why is that not seen as worthwhile? Many things reduce risk rather than fully prevent which we all go along with in day to day life.

Just insane that we now live in a world where actual science is disregarded and that’s okay.

I hope they start properly checking peoples status for the time being.
I and millions of others live in a world where we don't care about this chest infection anymore. I couldn't care less if it gets me, thats a chance I'm willing to take to hit the dance floor.

Actually that's not how it works. Once you introduce a vaccine to a virus it will always try to escape aka "vaccine escape" Of course in the history of man we have never invented a successful coronavirus vaccine and thus here we are. With a leaky so called vaccine which is producing mutations
You dont have a clue. The vaccine isnt producing the mutations. LOL, More infected people means more mutations. Simple. More vaccinated people means lesser infections so lesser mutations. Every simpleton can understand THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.