Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

And be assuaged, Palace are far far worse than us. Absolutely zero quality in the centre of the park without Jedinak. Long ball to the back post...

Couldn't fathom out, why they were going down feining injury with like 10 mins to play? Pardew tactics?

But yeah, Leicester, Burnley, Sunderland, Hull, WBA are well worse than us, whats worse than that, is we've dropped a possible 13 points against them.

But Palace are poor, but on their day, they can play quite well, as we've discovered of late, whilst it's too early to be over-joyous with a win, at least we won't go down, time to focus on getting 3 points against the RS, and stopping their efforts at getting in the CL again, then onto EL, which is all our campaign is about now. Lets see how their confidence is, if we beat RS next week.

I have had an E F C 1984 replica shirt for Xmas from my son - I stated I would wear it on our next victory -never realised it would be top his long! ;) That was a six pointer today so at last I can adorn that shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back