Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was a nice touch is that all the staff in the coffee / beer bar in the away end - arthur waite stand - all had proper Everton T shirts on - even though they were local people. I wonder if they do that for all away teams? Fella in front of us tried to buy one off them - - told him to come back at FT. That and the scarf on Bill's seat was class.

Every palace fan I've met has been quality.

Jermain Jenas: "I'm of the opinion that if there's any contact whatsoever it's a penalty"

You mean, when it's Everton?

Tool
Muppet.

Soccer is a contact sport - does he want it to become like basketball where no contact is permitted?

Contact does not equal a foul in every case.

Eze was diving every chance he got and that first penalty was so soft.

Everton need to work on complete discipline in and around the box as the reality is that players are constantly getting rewarded for their histrionics and diving.

Jermain Jenas: "I'm of the opinion that if there's any contact whatsoever it's a penalty"

You mean, when it's Everton?

Too
Jermaine Jenas is cockney rhyming slang for tiny penis, monkey see monkey say.... Is it any wonder the blighter is so bitter?

What was a nice touch is that all the staff in the coffee / beer bar in the away end - arthur waite stand - all had proper Everton T shirts on - even though they were local people. I wonder if they do that for all away teams? Fella in front of us tried to buy one off them - - told him to come back at FT. That and the scarf on Bill's seat was class.
Well said

IMG_6943.jpeg

Eze only had to feel the slightest touch on his legs and he was throwing himself down all game. Not great but I’ve seen our players try it too. It’s funny because the way players go down when they are trying it on is so fake and exaggerated and un-natural it’s laughable. How any ref or VAR can see these incidents and take them seriously is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.