Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute turd, release on a free...... Rather have Garbutt or Galloway.
Rather play those two cart horses Jagielka and Williams, alongside Holgate in a back three. Bolasie and Lennon as wing backs. Gueye, Davies and Rooney in the middle, Sigurdsson in the hole and Tosun up top. Probably give us a better chance of getting a 0:0.

You would have thought so but there is half of January almost gone and still not even a whisper of one.

Bad times.

I wonder when Baines is due back.
I think he has a bad one. There isn't any mention of him by the manager, which you have to assume is a bit curious. You'd expect the presser journalists to be asking the question, but there seems to be some sort of agreement where they don't ask and he doesn't tell. No doubt he's got a standard Everton 18 month injury and we'll find out about it in a few weeks.

Just re-checked and apparently BFS said he's "a good way off", which you have to assume as being a big injury. If it was just a week or two he'd have surely said so. Typical Everton.

Koeman should never be employed again because of this signing

Has anyone gone full on Columbo and looked at agents for this? Would be interesting to see if the player and RK shared management companies or something. Too baffling otherwise.

Was just reading Saint's fans reaction to us signing their 4th choice right back. They were more shocked than we were.

Has anyone gone full on Columbo and looked at agents for this? Would be interesting to see if the player and RK shared management companies or something. Too baffling otherwise.

Was just reading Saint's fans reaction to us signing their 4th choice right back. They were more shocked than we were.

Just had a look then, supervision management, they just seem to have an odd bod of random dutch league players, no one of note, and only one manager Petrovic, who was sacked from Ado Den Haag last Feb

So he must have some seriously incriminating stuff against the club if everyone has played him

It just shows you how thick footballers are when they keep on passing the ball to him. You'd assume they are aware he is awful and would instead play it down the right instead. But there again, they probably see Bolasie and think otherwise.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh? Baines is finished and has been terrible for years, yet I am pining for his return.

You would have thought so but there is half of January almost gone and still not even a whisper of one.

Bad times.

I wonder when Baines is due back.
Doubt he will play again this season myself, can see it stretching off till start of March or so then the club announcing he's gonna have surgery on it to be ready for next season etc...

In reality we should be buying a left back now, and Baines and Martina should both be off in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back