Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring as hell but he makes the squad better by staying the hell away from Fellani. Every good squad needs a player like him, a guy who knows what to do when he doesn't have the ball.

I find it hard to warm to players whose role in the team is to mop up.

I'd say this is common amongst a particular group of Evertonians.

So much so, that they sometimes delude themselves into thinking that certain flair players are superior at 'mopping up' than other players, when the reality is nothing like that.

See Fellaini v Neville.

So much so, that they sometimes delude themselves into thinking that certain flair players are superior at 'mopping up' than other players, when the reality is nothing like that.

See Fellaini v Neville.

Yawn. Give it a rest.

vault5.gif

We honestly would do better signing Titus Bramble than Gibson

Oh for the love of god, no.

be better with mel gibson for feck sake

Oh dear God no.

No. Just no.

No.

Stop it.

Bad.

No.

I would rather sh*t in my hand and clap.

Move along please

I'd rather have Kieth Andrews.

He's proper shoite.

He's proper, proper gash, though.

If we waste what little money we have on this utter gash piece of **** I will fume myself into a grave

RFUS even spelled his name wrong

[Poor language removed] off Darren.

Anyone know how much a ticket in the chapionship is?

Plenty more where that came from.

See Fellaini v Neville.

No.

Just, no.

Plenty more where that came from.

You horror!

I do remember being quite pissed off we were targeting him to be honest. We were gash and I wanted signings who'd make us a better attacking team. Bear in mind this was before Jelavic or Pienaar came.

But sorry Darron lid. You're okay by me now.

I really like Gibson i think he's a great player for us, he just gets the job done well, good at passing, good in the tackle and he has a great shot on him, i think he makes us a lot better when he's playing, and he helps bring others into the game.

Isn't that EXACTLY what you said about us signing Darron Gibson?

Mate I wanted to see Rodwell in our team. Another CM wasn't what anyone wanted, so don't make it look like I'm the only one who jumped the gun.

It's not at all the same because I hadn't seen Gibson for Everton. I've seen Fellaini and Neville for Everton though. A lot.

Mate I wanted to see Rodwell in our team. Another CM wasn't what anyone wanted, so don't make it look like I'm the only one who jumped the gun.

It's not at all the same because I hadn't seen Gibson for Everton. I've seen Fellaini and Neville for Everton though. A lot.

It's clear that you weren't the only one who jumped the gun, you certainly aren't alone in your thinking. The point I am making isn't solely directed at you. But I'd like to compare the reactions of some of our supporters when signing Gibson and Bilyaletdinov.

Gibson, a product of United's academy, done reasonably well when playing for United and it's "Please God, no".

Bilyaletdinov, he has a foreign sounding name and delivered two decent crosses against Athens, "He's ****ing boss lad, the next Kevin Sheedy"

Yet the 'donkey' which is Darron Gibson has become the glue which holds the team together, and Billy has been facked right off.

I have also seen Fellaini and Neville play an awful lot, and we both know were we stand on that one, so there's no point re-hashing an old argument.

But the way some people go on about Neville you would think he was an utter donkey, not an esteemed graduate of United's greatest ever youth set up. Neville is never going to score a Bilyaletdinov wonder goal, but I've seen him do a great job of protecting his defence, on numerous occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back