Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooooooh get the champagne out. What trophy do they get for that????
He did well for us and was always just a player or two from winning something. If I remember correctly we did get to the fa cup final with two key players out injured and had little chance of scrapping a very good Chelsea team on a roasting hot day in that airless stadium. Even Hibbert was dragged out with an injury.
We had a decent side most years with absolutely no money. Can't knock him (until his arrogant behaviour as 'the chosen one')

He did his job, delivered no trophies because he bottled every chance he had and you want him to be our hall of fame

‘kin state of that comment
Best manager we have had since Joe, we got lucky with him and could of done a lot worse.
Might of stayed one or two seasons too many, but apart from Robertos first season we have been either total rubbish or bang average since he left.

He deserves a lot of credit for getting West Ham playing as well as they are but at the same time I'm not sure I'm ready to declare him being ''back'' seeing as he's been a shambles for years and this season is one of the strangest on record.

If he replicates this next season with fans back and some normality then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back