Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that concerns me with Moysie is that his teams always look they can still loose games even when they are 3 up. I felt the same when he was our manager. I don't know if it's the way he sets his team up. Or the players just mentally switch off or what. They blew it against the arse. Then nearly did the same last time out, then again today. They seem to invite pressure when we all know if that's city, utd or the Rs 9 times out of 10 they close the game out or even go on to score more.

When we have a squad full of superstars and we’re like the Real Madrid of County Road there’s only one man who could handle those Egos. It ain’t Moysey. He wouldn’t even know what is best side is.

Moyes is the epitome of ‘a man who owns one watch knows exactly what time it is, a man who owns two is never quite sure.

I still like him though, all in all he done a very good job when he was here.

The only thing that concerns me with Moysie is that his teams always look they can still loose games even when they are 3 up. I felt the same when he was our manager. I don't know if it's the way he sets his team up. Or the players just mentally switch off or what. They blew it against the arse. Then nearly did the same last time out, then again today. They seem to invite pressure when we all know if that's city, utd or the Rs 9 times out of 10 they close the game out or even go on to score more.
Imagine being three up in the first place though

hello buddies we should have humble reality check to see if we really are experts on all matters. please produce ur views on mr lingard and under no circumstances use search function to search for all lingard posts made by bozos so u can laugh at them on everton#1 fan board.

It should really focus the minds of the Everton hierarchy if WHU qualify for the CL and Everton don’t.

It should be but it wont. The drive to succeed hasn't been at the club since the 80's and when the head honcho says things like expected losses what hope do you hold of the club having the drive to succeed / be innovative?

Its alright having plans for a shiny new ground and throwing money around like a drunken sailor but if there is no structure/plan in place long term it gets us nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back