Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

With respect, that’s nonsense. Managed to keep DCL very quiet a couple weeks ago.

As with your opinion on Ogbonna, if he’s a steady Eddie you’ve clearly not watched much of him.

Ogbonna was known to be a liability in Italy. Hardly set the premier league alight has he?

Blokes 32 now and seems like (based on your post) hes having a decent season under Moyes.

As for Rice, your right. Ive not seen much of him at all...why would i watch West Ham unless playing us?

Thats why i asked you about him.

Ogbonna was known to be a liability in Italy. Hardly set the premier league alight has he?
As someone who’s lived in Italy, I’ve never heard that opinion. He was backup for Chiellini for both Juve and the national team.

Blokes 32 now and seems like (based on your post) hes having a decent season under Moyes
That’s right he’s in his prime and has been solid for a while now. Looks even better now he’s got Dawson next to him and he’s not having to babysit the likes of Diop.

As for Rice, your right. Ive not seen much of him at all...

Yep, it shows.....

As someone who’s lived in Italy, I’ve never heard that opinion. He was backup for Chiellini for both Juve and the national team.

That’s right he’s in his prime and has been solid for a while now. Looks even better now he’s got Dawson next to him and he’s not having to babysit the likes of Diop.

Yep, it shows.....

This is pure comedy...

...youre not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back