Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel sorry for Moyes right now, they have a chance to have a real good season here, they are still in the 4th race, or at least top 6 and this has been the window so far from them:
West Ham, In = None
Out = Mipo Odubeko - Doncaster, loan, Conor Coventry - MK Dons, loan

Poor that.

Just reading how Moyes says that last summer was everyone's chance to get Declan Rice cheap at £100m and now only Mbappe and Neymar would cost more.

Sure I remember him saying something about if a big club came in for his players he wouldn't step in their way? Hmmmmm?

Just reading how Moyes says that last summer was everyone's chance to get Declan Rice cheap at £100m and now only Mbappe and Neymar would cost more.

Sure I remember him saying something about if a big club came in for his players he wouldn't step in their way? Hmmmmm?

Silly comments to make to the media.

It's Wayne Rooney for £50m all over again.

There's a video doing the rounds on Twitter of Kurt Zouma kicking his cat repeatedly like a football, it's disgusting.

PL players are getting as bad behaved as NFL players now.

Michael Vick vibes.

There's a video doing the rounds on Twitter of Kurt Zouma kicking his cat repeatedly like a football, it's disgusting.

PL players are getting as bad behaved as NFL players now.

Michael Vick vibes.

Was just about to post about whether I was a crank, but what the heck is this?

Absolutely appalling. He won’t get a ban, but there should be a ban, you can’t just abuse someone or something because you’re a millionaire for god sake.

Was just about to post about whether I was a crank, but what the heck is this?

Absolutely appalling. He won’t get a ban, but there should be a ban, you can’t just abuse someone or something because you’re a millionaire for god sake.

Just seen that. If genuine, he needs punting the horrible rat.

He needs to go to jail. If he can do that to a tiny animal imagine what else he's capable of. How many other times has he done that before? If that was my team mate i'd be sick and furious

Some people are just pure scum arnt they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back