David Moyes

Why should Dyche be sacked?

He's been one of the best performing managers in the whole league this season.

Without the deduction we'd be in 13th, with a chance of finishing 10th-12th, if results go for us in the final 2. Martinez got us 47 points 2 seasons in a row after we finished 5th whilst we had Lukaku, Stones, Deulofeu and a load of other decent players.

The points deductions have also pychologicially hindered our season too so there is a chance that without them, we'd have performed to more like 10th place standard.
Are you a psychologist? A d do you work at Everton ? So you know 100% it hindered the players. Like you say we’d be 13th with the 8 points, so 12 managers have performed better, so not quite one of the best. And if results don’t go well we could be 14th/15th in don’t care if he gets us 12th next season I will still want him gone, the football is painful to watch, we’re the lowest scores in the league from open Play it’s all about let’s keep it tight and hope
We get a corner, like I’ve said previously it’s Toss of a coin football, we score first we have a good chance to pick up points, we concede first and we never win,, as long as we don’t have one if
The worst 3 squads , which we don’t then we will survive,
But there’s no plan moving forward. What did he do when we went on the 14 winless run,
Basically the same thing he does every week.

And Martinez is similar to dyche relegated a 2 bob club in wigan and we employed him, he’s a terrible manager that squad should have been top 7, he should have been sacked at the end of his 2nd season

Didn't know it was official. Hope Moyes has a few 'irons' in the fire.

Us football fans are so fickle. A few decent results and we're safe and so is Dyche.

I'd rather have Moyes here than another season of Dyche.

There's pro's and cons to Moyes. And. Well the fact is Dyche is here and he's probably not going anywhere now.

Someone said they'd feel much better have Dyche in charge for the next 5 years. I mean really? 5 years in Guantanamo Bay will be less frigging torture.

If we were to bring him back in any capacity, then do it as a DoF, assuming we get rid of Thelwell, especially given we’re going to be bargain binning over the summer which used to be his specialty

If we were to bring him back in any capacity, then do it as a DoF, assuming we get rid of Thelwell, especially given we’re going to be bargain binning over the summer which used to be his specialty

Bad dynamic, Dyche working for his replacement. Might as well just sack Dyche at the beginning and hire Moyes as manager (not that I'm advocating that).

Are you a psychologist? A d do you work at Everton ? So you know 100% it hindered the players. Like you say we’d be 13th with the 8 points, so 12 managers have performed better, so not quite one of the best. And if results don’t go well we could be 14th/15th in don’t care if he gets us 12th next season I will still want him gone, the football is painful to watch, we’re the lowest scores in the league from open Play it’s all about let’s keep it tight and hope
We get a corner, like I’ve said previously it’s Toss of a coin football, we score first we have a good chance to pick up points, we concede first and we never win,, as long as we don’t have one if
The worst 3 squads , which we don’t then we will survive,
But there’s no plan moving forward. What did he do when we went on the 14 winless run,
Basically the same thing he does every week.

And Martinez is similar to dyche relegated a 2 bob club in wigan and we employed him, he’s a terrible manager that squad should have been top 7, he should have been sacked at the end of his 2nd season
I'm judging Dyche and other managers within the context of what they have to deal with in terms of obstacles and lack of resources.

Bournemouth are 10th for example, Chelsea are 8th. I'd argue Iraola has out performed Pochettino given the resources available.

So I don't agree that 12 managers have out performed Dyche this season.

You don't have to be a psychologist or work at the club to expect the players to be mentally affected by their hard work being undone by outside influences that had nothing to do with them.

Dyche has done a better job than Moyes this season.

West Ham have the worst defence outside the bottom 3, we have the best defence outside the top 3.

Dyche has done a better job than Moyes this season.

West Ham have the worst defence outside the bottom 3, we have the best defence outside the top 3.
I keep saying it, but when you look at the money and players available to each pound for pound Moyes hasn’t done any better than Dyche. Moyes has won 4 more points and has a worse GD than Dyche with a much more expensive and talented squad.

I’ll always be a fan of Moyes but I can see no case to replace Dyche with him at the moment.

I'm judging Dyche and other managers within the context of what they have to deal with in terms of obstacles and lack of resources.

Bournemouth are 10th for example, Chelsea are 8th. I'd argue Iraola has out performed Pochettino given the resources available.

So I don't agree that 12 managers have out performed Dyche this season.

You don't have to be a psychologist or work at the club to expect the players to be mentally affected by their hard work being undone by outside influences that had nothing to do with them.
Iraola has done a great job and it took them a while to get going, but since November only top 4 have more points.
The Palace manager has turned them around in 6 weeks, playing better football and getting results.

I’m just not having that these players can only play the way dyche has them playing,
Which is long punts up field and hoping to score off a corner. And that we couldn’t attract another manager, who wants to play a more expansive game.

Also including the 8 points, Dyche is only slight better this season in
His 18 games last season on points per game. And for me he has a better squad this season, so has he really improved the players and team this season