Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol does anyone actually watch players playing or are we just going on the sound of their names.

If he had a foreign sounded name and came form brasil and stuck a few of his goals on youtube i bet everyone would be for it.

Im not saying hes the second coming but he would be a good player for us.

But you never know AVDM may come could-feel free to defend! :lol:

Lol does anyone actually watch players playing or are we just going on the sound of their names.

If he had a foreign sounded name and came form brasil and stuck a few of his goals on youtube i bet everyone would be for it.

If he had braided hair he'd have a cult following on here already.

He's [Poor language removed] mate.

Absolutely [Poor language removed].

I'm [Poor language removed] sick of having to take yard dogs from Championship teams because Kenwright cannot, again, get the funds to buy players who can take us onto another level.

Hunt would of been fine when we had a team of yard dogs who were willing to give 100%, but we now need players who have the ability to win the game out of nothing.

If we buy Hunt as our main player in January, i'll probably run on the pitch and throw my ST at Kenwright, because it sums up his ambition.

McFadden is one of the worse players to Ever wear the Royal Blue shirt . Absolute bag of [Poor language removed] . Right up there with Tony Hibbert and Brett Angel .

I'm [Poor language removed] sick of having to take yard dogs from Championship teams because Kenwright cannot, again, get the funds to buy players who can take us onto another level.

Hunt would of been fine when we had a team of yard dogs who were willing to give 100%, but we now need players who have the ability to win the game out of nothing.

If we buy Hunt as our main player in January, i'll probably run on the pitch and throw my ST at Kenwright, because it sums up his ambition.

:lol::lol::lol:

What if he turned out to be next Tim Cahill, have to say im not seeing hes ronaldo. But i think hed be a good player for us.

:lol::lol::lol:

What if he turned out to be next Tim Cahill, have to say im not seeing hes ronaldo. But i think hed be a good player for us.

He is nothing like Cahill though, mate.

He's just a player who runs around like rabbit all game and puts himself about it.

YARD DOG.

Just on that point Senor Cal, do you feel that Kenwright has not provided the money to move us forward? And that our player quality is a bit average?

Lets have a look at the team from Walter Smiths last game in charge;

v Boro 10th March 2002.

Simonsen, Pistone, Stubbs, Weir, Unsworth, Clarke, Gascoigne, Gemmill (Blomqvist 73), Linderoth (Alexandersson 45), Radzinski, Moore (Chadwick 45). Subs Not Used: Gerrard, Cleland

v Boro 16th November 2008.

Howard, Neville, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Yakubu, Saha; Subs - Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Vaughan, Anichebe.

Kenwright has been the chairman for that period. Moyes takes a lot of the credit but its been done on Kenwrights watch.

Give the man some credit will you, Champ Manager is not an accurate representation of real life football club management.

He is nothing like Cahill though, mate.

He's just a player who runs around like rabbit all game and puts himself about it.

YARD DOG.

Funny if i was to compare him to a player in our current side it would be Cahill, similar attributes albeit a different position.

Its a fine line between having qaulity and being effective though! Ive seen Hunt over a number of international games and i would have agreed with you before i actually watched him over a number of games, i was really surprised by his quality, hes a hard nut hes like roy keane on the wing. His delivery would surprise a few and hes well capable of scoring he also has ability to carry the ball.

In fact in his early games our fans were singing for him to be brought on, hes a bit of a cult hero, hes afraid of absolutley no one!

If theres five mill to spunk over Jan we could do worse then Hunt, i rate him higher then the likes of Mcgeady!

Just on that point Senor Cal, do you feel that Kenwright has not provided the money to move us forward? And that our player quality is a bit average?

Lets have a look at the team from Walter Smiths last game in charge;

v Boro 10th March 2002.

Simonsen, Pistone, Stubbs, Weir, Unsworth, Clarke, Gascoigne, Gemmill (Blomqvist 73), Linderoth (Alexandersson 45), Radzinski, Moore (Chadwick 45). Subs Not Used: Gerrard, Cleland

v Boro 16th November 2008.

Howard, Neville, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Yakubu, Saha; Subs - Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Vaughan, Anichebe.

Kenwright has been the chairman for that period. Moyes takes a lot of the credit but its been done on Kenwrights watch.

Give the man some credit will you, Champ Manager is not an accurate representation of real life football club management.

Stop making sensible points youl ruin everything!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back